Green Days Newbie from Scotland

cupotea

Hey there. I just started back at SW last week and have my first weigh in on wednesday! Just thought I would introduce myself and say hello!

Hello..

I had my 1st week's WI last week and was really pleased. Its a fab plan, and you will loose on it, good luck and welcome. xx

Hi there and welcome!

Good luck with your first weigh in Hun!

x

Hello and welcome! xx

Hiya everyone thanks for the welcome - I do green days cos I am a vegetarian so it suits me the best. I'm from Cumbernauld outside Glasgow.
I'm feeling good about my weigh in tomorrow think I have been quite good this week. Fingers crossed!

Welcome to SW

I started yesterday so you're in good company :D edit: Sorry I read that as you're starting tomorrow. But hey, you're still in good company :)

Good luck and keep us updated :D

Hiya and welcome!!! SW is a fabulous eating plan, so healthy, generous and nutritious. And the ladies here are second to none. You're in the right place! :D

Hi and welcome! :D I'm a veggie and I'm on green days - I weigh in on Wednesdays too! Good luck tomorrow - pop on to the Wednesday weigh in thread and let us know how it goes. :cross:

Hi and welcome. I'm in the North of Scotland, and know a few folk from Cumbernauld.
I just had to drop by to say I LOVE your username!

lol Thats a total pet peeve of mine when people say theyre going to Scotland or from Scotland. Noone would just say theyre going to or from England :giggle:

You beat me to asking ;)

Welcome to Minimins & good luck tomorrow :)

I would! lol.
Thank you for the welcome :D

Back