Newbie from Tenerife..

Hi, I am a newbie on here and was hoping there was a thread on hypno-band, but not found one yet. I cannot count on one hand how many times I have lost weight only to put it on again. Since I moved to Tenerife two years ago I don't have enought to fill my days so bordom is a problem for me. My partner thinks five a day is a plate of chips and four glasses of wine which makes it all the more difficult. Hi to you all anyhow :D

Hey there Sunshine Girl and :welcome2: to forums, if you start a thread on the hypno-band I'm sure there will be people who can reply to you on it, theres always someone to discuss anything and everything on here!
Good luck with your weight loss hun, we all know what its like to keep eating and not notice your gain until its too late. Hope to chat with you soon :) X

Welcome to the forum sunshine girl.

Hi, I am a newbie on here and was hoping there was a thread on hypno-band, but not found one yet. I cannot count on one hand how many times I have lost weight only to put it on again. Since I moved to Tenerife two years ago I don't have enought to fill my days so bordom is a problem for me. My partner thinks five a day is a plate of chips and four glasses of wine which makes it all the more difficult. Hi to you all anyhow :D

Hi and welcome to the forum. your post may do better over at the weight loss surgery section.

click on all diets,then scrowl to weight loss surgery,everything surgery related is there :D

good luck
xoxo

Back