• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie Getting Started

S: 20st1.0lb C: 19st9.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st6lb(2.14%)
I don't really know of an app, I just read labels or ask the all powerful Google if that fails. I've never really tried any "Atkins products" seems just like a whole lot of money grabbing to me. For snacks though I cook up sausages/ hard boiled eggs along with other stuff ready to just nobble, pork scratchings aswell absolutely love for a snack, peperami is good as well weather that's allowed on "Atkins" I don't know, but it's all low carb! And yummy! Good luck and let us know how you get on !

S: 13st3.8lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st5.8lb(3.12%)
I used my fitness pal settings - 5% carbs 30% protein 65% fat and set my calories to lose 1.5lb a week :)
I'm only on day 2 so Fingers crossed I don't cave at the weekend xx

Hi that's just what I was doing looking at apps I downloaded one but it seemed rubbish !!
I need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow so I thought an app would help .
Day 2 today and going well

S: 16st12lb C: 15st9.5lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 1st2.5lb(6.99%)
Hi that's just what I was doing looking at apps I downloaded one but it seemed rubbish !!
I need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow so I thought an app would help .
Day 2 today and going well
My fitness pal is good. Just be careful when selecting items as some of it is user input. You can amend your goals to, including calorie, carb, fat, protein goals.

Kat1e

This is for life
S: 17st8.9lb C: 12st12.8lb G: 12st6.2lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 4st10.1lb(26.77%)
I tend to use mfp too. Not perfect but set carbs percent at 5% & typically does a reasonable Jjob