Newbie going it alone!!

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Hi all! :) I've been reading the forums for a couple of weeks, but have finally decided to join up! I've decided it's time to sort my weight out :eek:, and I thought that slimming world seemed to have the most foods that I like eating. I'm planning to follow the Extra Easy plan without joining a group.

I have a quick question. I'm sure it's probably been covered many times before, but if you could bear with me that would be great - I'm still finding my way around! :)

Could anybody please tell me exactly which cottage cheese and natural yoghurt I can buy that's fat free? I only have Tesco and Morrisons stores near me, and got really confused when I went shopping! I bought some that were very low fat, but I couldn't find any that were fat free :confused:

I felt like a bit of an idiot standing there in Tescos, lol!

If anybody could tell me the exact names of any that are free on EE I'd be very grateful, as I can't put any values into the syn calculator.

Thanks in advance,

Sian x

I only stick to Muller Lights, as they're my faves anyway... I was thinking the same thing today though when I picked up a tub of Morrisons Eat Smart less than 1% fat fromage frais... I couldn't find any EXTRA low fat...
I'm pretty new to this too, so gonna have to look it up... If I find anything, I'll let ya know :)

Eat honestly,chunkycottage cheese roasted red pepper free r/g/ee
Aldi be light tropical/plain/chives/pineapple freer/g/ee
Sainsburys be good to yourself natural/pineapple/chive free r/g/ee
m&s Count on us natural red onion & chive free r/g/ee
Coop reduced fat onion and chive free r/g/ee
Eat Honestly Chunky Cottage Cheese, Roasted Red pepper/naturalsmooth garlic and herb free r/g/ee
Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Cottage Cheese with Onions & Chive free r/g/ ee
tesco value natural/organic natural/light choices/healthy living free r/g/ee
Asda good for you natural/onion & chive/smart price natural free r/g/ee
Hope it helps.

A quick look for you shows:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Value, Natural Cottage Cheese 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Light Choices, Onion & Chive Cottage Cheese 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [/FONT]

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Healthy Living, Natural Bio Cottage Cheese 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]​
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tesco Light Choices, Natural Bio Yogurt 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [/FONT]​
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Hope this helps

[/FONT]​
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]​

Thank you all for the quick responses. Now that I know which ones I can have it will make shopping a lot easier! It's all very confusing isn't it? I think I'm going to sit down this week and devote some time to reading up on the Extra Easy plan, and plan out osme meals. That might be a way forward for me to begin with! :)

Thanks again!

Sian x

have a read at the sticky in this section for newbies to help get your head around the plan too-its v good

Back