Newbie - Hello............

Lexy1972

Hi all,

I have used the site before as have done CD in the past but joined SW last night with my new housemate and am excited. I have 1 stone and 3.5lbs to lose to reach goal. First day today :)

Nice to meet you all!

Hi Lexy, well done on your weight loss so far

Hope SW goes well for you :)

Welcome to SW!

Let us all know how you get on and if you have any questions, just ask away
xxx

Hi Lexy1972, I'm sure you'll love it here!! I'm addicted, which isn't altogether healthy, but I'm getting a lot out of it- You learn something new all the time, and I constantly get inspired by people who have done so well, and always get some great recipe ideas!! If you like cooking, check out BritMumInCanada who posts lots of stunning recipe ideas and also has a blog at www.slimmingeats.com X

Welcome!

I'm sure you'll find this forum full of inspiration and lots of motivation, i know i have!

Well done with your weight loss so far and keep up the good work x

A warm welcome to you and best of luck with your weight loss. I'm sure you'll get loads of great tips and ideas here xxx

Hi Lexy, i'm on here a lot, don't always post anything but loads of good ideas and support if you need it....I have a Molly too :p

Good Luck Lexy1972 you have done so well.:)

Hi Lexi and welcome, i'm new to this site and it has been a fantastic support to me so far.

Good luck on your journey and congrats for your weight loss so far.:D

Back