Newbie - help please

LizzieB78

Hi, today is my first day on the plan, and I am going it alone with the help of some books kindly donated by a friend, and this forum!! Anyway, just wanted to check that you can do any of the plans (original, green and extra easy) within the same week, and in any order - you don't have to have the same all week - is this right?
Thank you!! :)

yes, you can mix the days. I do, I seem to lose weight better that way :)

Not sure how you'd get bored of what your eating on SW pretty much any meal can be made SW friendly if you cook it yourself. Loads of fantastic recipes on here in the recipes threads. Good luck with your wt loss journey.

thank you - just a bit worried that i might stick to the same things, but looking on here i can see that won't be a problem!!

Oh yes, loads of people mix it up. I do mainly green days because I don't eat much meat or fish, so I get extra healthy extras on green. If I fancy something like spaghetti bolognaise, that's perfect for Extra Easy if I have some salad with it. Burgers for tea - perfect for a red day.

You'll pick up which days suit the meals you're having quite quickly. Good luck and happy eating!

Back