Newbie :) HELP!!

KJ22

Hi im a newbie here recommended by a friend and so glad i joined started on Monday and im more determined than ever. Having two babies 17 months apart took its toll on my body, i have my bff wedding in may and im a bridesmaid and want to look good and feel good.
i cheekily checked scales this morn and it looks like ive lost weight, but wi on monday. I love cooking from scratch syn free curry last night. Im just confused how i get to eat all this food and NOT put weight on. Espesh with pasta??
Deffo need a push at times when kids are eating biccies lol from looking on this forum i think im going to enjoy it everyone seems so positive and helpfull.

Current weight when started on monday 149lb
Just got to get used to site now lol

:)
Kirsty

Hi im a newbie here recommended by a friend and so glad i joined started on Monday and im more determined than ever. Having two babies 17 months apart took its toll on my body, i have my bff wedding in may and im a bridesmaid and want to look good and feel good.
i cheekily checked scales this morn and it looks like ive lost weight, but wi on monday. I love cooking from scratch syn free curry last night. Im just confused how i get to eat all this food and NOT put weight on. Espesh with pasta??
Deffo need a push at times when kids are eating biccies lol from looking on this forum i think im going to enjoy it everyone seems so positive and helpfull.

Current weight when started on monday 149lb
Just got to get used to site now lol

:)
Kirsty

hiya :) i know it feels like u cant lose weight by eating so much, but it really does work! i still feel weird eating so much food and thinking its going to ake me slimmer but i assure u the plan is there cos its amazing ;) lol good luck losing weight, i have a little one too, and its hard 2 resist munching her crisps when she doesnt want anymore! if u want any help just ask :)
x

hiya :) i know it feels like u cant lose weight by eating so much, but it really does work! i still feel weird eating so much food and thinking its going to ake me slimmer but i assure u the plan is there cos its amazing ;) lol good luck losing weight, i have a little one too, and its hard 2 resist munching her crisps when she doesnt want anymore! if u want any help just ask :)
x

Thank you :) dont know why my thread has appeared twice oopss
im deffo be asking for help!!xx

Thank you :) dont know why my thread has appeared twice oopss
im deffo be asking for help!!xx

lol cool beans :) this site is great too, lots of recipes and support etc :Dx

Back