Newbie help!

Hollie5by5

I'm starting TS tomorrow when my pack arrives and I'm just wondering if every so often I can add a working solution day in?

It won't be that often just if there is a family BBQ or something like that where I could have some chicken and salad. My partner knows that I am starting exante but I don't want to have to explain to my parents, my dad is a funny bugger at times and I can't deal with the comments i would get from him and I just want to crack on with the diet without people sticking there noses in!!

Hollie5by5 said:
I'm starting TS tomorrow when my pack arrives and I'm just wondering if every so often I can add a working solution day in?

It won't be that often just if there is a family BBQ or something like that where I could have some chicken and salad. My partner knows that I am starting exante but I don't want to have to explain to my parents, my dad is a funny bugger at times and I can't deal with the comments i would get from him and I just want to crack on with the diet without people sticking there noses in!!

As often as you like but the more meals you add the slower the weigh loss but it's your choice. If you do add a meal remember to avoid carbohydrates - that can bring you out of ketosis and it's hard to get back in. And the other thing it's 'add a meal' not replace a packet. You need three shakes/soups / bars to get the vitamins and minerals that you need. The less you tell people the less they have to make comments about. So play cool. It's your life, your body, your business.
GSQ

That's great thank you for replying...

When adding a meal is meat/fish and salad ok, or should I be eating other things?

I'm really looking forward to starting tomorrow, I go back to work in October and want to lose as much as possible by then :)

Hollie5by5 said:
That's great thank you for replying...

When adding a meal is meat/fish and salad ok, or should I be eating other things?

I'm really looking forward to starting tomorrow, I go back to work in October and want to lose as much as possible by then :)

I add a meal with fish - grilled and a bit of salad. I also eat prawns, smoked salmon, sardines (no oil or dressing) I seem to have gone off meat and chicken in the past few months. My favourite is salmon sashimi at the local sushi bar - no rice, no sauces etc its delicious So for me just protein and a bit of lettuce etc. But lots of people eat cooked ham, chicken - only grilled, steak etc. With Salad no dressings. A bit of balsamic vinegar is good too. I once had an omelette but not very impressed.

So lots of options for you. I am sure others will have more imaginative ideas.
GSQ

Back