Newbie help!

casperos

:cry:I started CD today , and couldn't bring myself to eat the porridge- had a mouthfull and couldn't stand it - luckily I had a shake instead - had to have chicken and salad for lunch as I had used my shake and now I am dreading the thought of attempting the soup! - Are they that bad , and has anyone got suggestions for jazzing them up a bit- I really want to get through the first day :cry:

i chop some spring onions and put them on my soup, i'm no Gordon Ramsey but it does make it taste a bit better, had cappichino shake last night mmmm mmmmmmmm chuck some ice in the water and blitz it, not quite a Starbucks frappichino but hey ho

Will deffo try that , I thought the Leek & pot wasn't too bad actually and I like the choc mint shake. How are you getting on so far? I feel thinner already lol!:D

i chop some spring onions and put them on my soup, i'm no Gordon Ramsey but it does make it taste a bit better, had cappichino shake last night mmmm mmmmmmmm chuck some ice in the water and blitz it, not quite a Starbucks frappichino but hey ho

pepper is your friend for the soups I find.

I also will add chilli powder, garam masala.

Shakes I mostly like hot, although I do have the vanilla one hot with a spoon of coffee in, lovely!

Hiya, I can't stand the porridge either, I had the apple and cinnamon and it's bloomin awful. I physically couldn't get it down my throat it was truly revolting! I didn't think much to the vanilla shake either, a bit like wallpaper paste!

That said I love the cappucino, fruits of the forest and toffee and walnut shakes, they are yummy :) Also like the leek and potato soup and vegetable - they are the only soups I've had so far.

I guess it's each to their own!

Back