Newbie Here - all help appreciated!!

Okay, so I've been feeling down about my weight for a while.

The trouble is nobody seems to believe me when I say I'm overweight because I am 5ft9ins and so it stretches relatively flat, I guess.

But it's started to bother me alot recently that new shape is forming in my face, upper arms and thighs; I know tackling target areas is near enough impossible, so I just want to lose weight and get healthier in general.

I've researched all day long and I'm certain SW is the way forward for me - I almost joined their online thing until it asked for £60.00!!

The main thing is I don't completely understand and I would love it if someone could direct me to a thread that declares the rules and things, or am I going to have to buy a book or something??

I don't know my exact weight at the moment, so I'm going to start officially on Monday (gives me time to buy scales and good ingredients, etc) - last check I was like 12st 10lbs - I'd imagine I'm about 13st 10lbs now as that check was probably last August and I'm feeling much heavier than I ever have (and I was a BIG child!!)

So yeah, I'm rambling now and have just realised I haven't told you my name - it's Michelle.

I'm also 19 years old.

Thanks for reading and I hope to come across many successes with you guys over the coming times.

=) ..xxxx

Welcome!
You could try asking around and see if people who have done SW before have a spare book?
good luck!

Back