Newbie here and SW again!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by zottyalexa, 4 December 2009 Social URL.

1. zottyalexa

zottyalexa Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Evening all, I'm new here but not new to SW.

Got married a year ago and lost 2 and half stone, since then been comfort eating as my husband works away and the weight is creeping up :-(

So...as of 1st Dec I'm back on it, any support is very welcome! The first few days have gone well, although I should probably ban my scales, the urge to weigh every day is a bad one!

Thanks for reading
    Zoe

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Zow,

Welcome and wishing you all the best with your diet journey.

If you must weight the best time is to do it first thing in the morning after you have been to the toilet...this will probably give you the most accurate result.

Weighing throughout the day is futile as your weight will naturally fluctuate with your intake of food and fluid.

Now is a good time to take body measurements and some before photos, they will help to keep you motivated as the weeks go by.

Here is a link to help you put up your weight ticker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.