Newbie here, coming from the USA!

babyem

Hello. :)

I am new here, and am looking for supportive people to talk about weight loss with.
I'm 21, in college, and have a full time job. I also have a dedicated boyfriend who I've been with going on five years now.

Currently, I'm severely overweight. I have started a low-carb diet and have lost 12 lbs in about 2 months. Go me!

Welcome babyem :) Congrats on your weight loss! I think joining a site like this can really help when you feel like giving up.... I'm on Lipotrim (fourth week) and have only just joined this site as well (btw I'm also originally from the US) good luck from one ex-pat to another :)

Welcome babyem :) Congrats on your weight loss! I think joining a site like this can really help when you feel like giving up.... I'm on Lipotrim (fourth week) and have only just joined this site as well (btw I'm also originally from the US) good luck from one ex-pat to another :)

Wishing you the best of luck with your weight loss. I am also starting a journey to a newer slimmer healthier me. I'm sure this site will give you lots of help and support. The members are great and really keep you going xxx

Back