Newbie here...Hi all!

baby_callalillies

Hi all....I've been reading about CD for so long and had a look on this forum for loads of inspiration. I finally bit the bullet last week to contact a CDC and so far, im day 6 into the diet. Fingers crossed it works for me as nothing else has. :(

:welcome2: to mini's...this forum is so supportive and inspirational. Good luck with CD and look forward to hearing your 1st week results x

BC, stick to the diet and it WILL work. It cannot fail. I was sceptical when I first started one of these 3 years ago - I had never managed to get under 15st 2lb no matter what I did ...... I sailed through that down to 10st 12lb !!!!

It does and will work.

S

Hi there, welcome and congratulations for getting to day 6, those are the really hard ones, after 2 weeks you kind of just get use to it!

Good luck xx

Welcome and well done on getting to Day 6! Good luck with the rest of your journey xxx

Hi, Good luck...I just started CD for the first time as well, and already 7lbs down!! It's brill!!

Hello baby_callalillies

and welcome to a this great support site, like you I too read lots about CD before making that final decision, but now I'm at day 13 I'm asking myself why I didn't do this before !!

Well done on reaching day 6 let us know how you get on at your WI and remember if it gets tough post on here :D

welcome to the forum and good luck with CD.

thanks everyone...... week 1 i managed 6lbs!! Good going methinks. I feel good, sleeping much better than i ever did and looking forward to another WI this thursday (fingers crossed a couple more pounds have fallen off) Good luck all on your journeys ;-)

Well Done thats a great loss glad to hear you're feeling better, keep up the good work and the losses will come :D

I'm new to CD too - going for my first meeting with my counsellor tomorrow, can't wait to get started!

xxx

Back