Newbie here, never dieted before

Nope, you're not alone, I'm just knackered - was up at 3am and in work for 6 doing VCs with Oz (FML) haha

Only had 2 products today - been bonkers busy, must toddle off and have a shake now

:D

Good stuff BF. I'm off this week (half term) but got a busy week. Gym every day is my plan. Give my fat a wee helping hand to 'do one'

Hope work has calmed down a bit.

Got a nice new order on Friday so eating all my favourite stuff now :)

No better, sat at my desk 11 hours after I arrived. Had to remind myself to have my 3rd product again just now. not good!

Good effort with the gym! :D

Woohooo Andy, that's great result!!! Sending you a high 5 :)

When's ur next off plan?

I'm off again tomorrow, Sat and Sunday but I will try to be good as good can be!

Have a good day :)

Cheers missus!

Not off plan until I go skiing on 5th March :)

Then I'm back for 2 days before I go to Oz, then back in April and back on it with a vengeance :D

Hope you're doing OK?

I'm doing great thanks :)

Got a great weekend lined up in Liverpool, which I'm really looking forward to.

Will go for runs in morning and ill borrow road bike for a quick blast too, cos I won't be able to access a gym.

From Monday, ill be on the wagon 100% :)

I'm doing great thanks :)

Got a great weekend lined up in Liverpool, which I'm really looking forward to.

Will go for runs in morning and ill borrow road bike for a quick blast too, cos I won't be able to access a gym.

From Monday, ill be on the wagon 100% :)

I failed majorly guys sorry havent been in touch!! After valentines all went wrong and ate all week! Started today by just being good. Had a smoothie for breakfast and got sushi for lunch. Im started cwp on monday and hitting hard. I need to get this 3 stone off by may!!! Xx

Back