Newbie here, never dieted before

Whoops! And you were doing so well :-(

But onwards and upwards, I almost had some sausages tonight but refrained and had a choc chewy bar instead hehe

I had a good Monday thanks, WFH all day so had lots of peppermint and green tea & water.

Day 15

Brekkers : Choc Orange Shake
Lunch : Butterscotch Shake
Dinner : Fruits of Forest Shake
Snack : Chewy Chocolate Bar (meh)

Just have something
healthy tomorrow night, chicken salad etc. - doesn't have to be a write off.

Thanks Andy. Ill aim for something healthy tonight. Doesn't make any sense does it? Can sit through an Indian meal and have nada then I buckle at the sight of a manky bit of KFC!

Well done for resisting the sausage bud. That must've been hard!

Have a great day 16 :)

OK I am now officially off CD until next Weds - got a glass of red in my paws.

Going to take it steady for the next week though :D Hope you're doing OK FFNB?

Ha! Red in ur paws...

Enjoy ur week off. Be good :) I did good tonight with my meal until I found feta under my steak. Had to scoff it!

Back to 100% tomorrow. Zero interruptions until 15th feb. going to beast the gym also.

When u off to Ireland?

Off to Ireland Sunday.

Accidentally inhaled a whole bottle of Malbec - whoops!

Damn that ninjafeta! They're always hiding under tasty meats

I'm back to the powder meals. Wooohooooo.... Yeah baby! Jealous are you? You having to eat real food and consume nice reds. Livid aren't you?

I know! But don't worry. U too can be on the dust diet in a weeks time. Be patient and the dust will be yours...

Spare a thought for me. Mixing shakes n stirring the lumps out of soup!

Seriously, don't go mad this week. And do go missing in action for two months. Want you back on here bright and early on Wednesday. Don't want u having a party in ur mouth till Easter! Got that? That's an order BF!!!

Enjoy Ireland :)

Morning BF :)

Hope ur raring to go today n ready to get back on it.

Day 22 for me. Weigh in this morn. Lost 3.5lbs. Bit disappointed because I've been beasting the gym every day. Still, it's a loss, so I shouldn't moan :)

I trust u had a good time? Have a nice day :)

I'm baaaa aaaccccckkk

I was actually back on it from yesterday but work is killing me - only just had a chance to come on. Had a good trip to Norn Iron :D you OK?

Hi there! Glad u had a good trip and even headset ur back on it :)

I'm good. Pooling along. I'm running out of packs. Well, out of yummy packs so I'm using up the 'ok' packs. Hmmmm... Can't wait to order some packs that excite me!

Still gyming. Guess ur right about the muscle! Ill just have to be patient n stop whining :)

Got a planned eat/drink on 15th. Had to place order last night for dinner. Absolutely no protein on its own choices, so just having to have whatever. Goats cheese n beetroot salad to start. Pork for main n cheeseboard for dessert. As for the cocktails we will be making and drinking... Just hope I can get back on it on the Sunday. Do u find it ok getting back on it?

Have a great day bud :)

I have discovered the toffee and walnut shakes - bloody lovely!!

Yeah I have no problem getting back on it after having a day off, mind over matter! I'm off to see a friend whom is very ill tomorrow, probably the last time I'll see him - so I'm going to sod it and have a few beers with him whilst he can, then out for a birthday party in the evening. So tomorrow is a day off for me. Back on it Sunday.

Haha your 'fession is weak. You didn't actually eat it, and who doesn't lick chicken bones, that's normal....right?

I went for weigh in - 4lbs off - winnnnahhhh!!

Haha your 'fession is weak. You didn't actually eat it, and who doesn't lick chicken bones, that's normal....right?

I went for weigh in - 4lbs off - winnnnahhhh!!

WOWZERS! Great result. well done bud :)

I must've looked like some kind of zombie licking them bones. It makes me laugh thinking about how ridiculous I was!

This weekend I have been beasting the gym in a vain attempt to get a big loss on Wednesday.

Yesterday I:

Did spinning (45 mins), circuits class and gym consisting of burning 100 cals each on 7 different cardio machines then some weights for legs and glutes. That's gotta be at least 1200 cal burn.

Today I am going to do:
1/2 mile swim, spinning (1 hour) Pilates class, and cardio/weights in gym.

I probably won't have a good loss because my muscles are becoming more dense. Bummer! At least I tried...

Hope u had a good day with ur buddy ;-)

Back