Newbie here Re-starting SW from Home.

Hi Ladies,

Im Tasha 24 and attempting to start SW again with abit more success. After having surgery on part of my thyroid I have had a right battle to lose weight. Healthy eating and gym for 1.5hours 3 times a week and not even 1lb off in 2months!:cry:
Currently at 12.9 which is better then the 14st I was after having my boy but now I am actually making effort with exercising it's sad to see NO change...so this why I have ended up here hoping to make a few fat fighting friends along the way and 'hopefully' lose a few lbs!

Chat soon x

God, it must be really hard to be putting In all that effort and not seeing the results :0( I feel for you x on the many diets that I have tried, the reason that to have given up over and over again is the fact that it takes so much effort and time to lose a small amount of weight and after a short while of nobody noticing that I am working so hard, I just stopped putting myself through it! I'm on the Cambridge diet now, and having great results....quickly! All we can do is keep chipping away at it until we finally get there. X

Yea I think now I'm doing the gym I have more chance. Heard a few people that do Cambridge do well only downfall for me is the expense of it.

Plus Im familiar with SW and with a young family find it alot easier to manager...this forum is great so fingers crossed.:flirt2:

Welcome, there's a lot of people around doing sw from home so you will plenty of support, good luck.

Back