Newbie...here we go!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by CJxxx, 24 September 2008 Social URL.

1. CJxxx

CJxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I have finally decided it is time to shift this unwanted, unloved fat that I have been collecting!

I am a 32 yr old, Mum of 2 and I have always struggled with my weight but since having my little boy 17mths ago I have put on far too much weight. It is time for it to be GONE!!!

I am at my heaviest and very unhappy with the way I look. I'm very self-concious about my weight and I really do not want to be a fatty anymore.

Since having my son I have tried to diet but never put my heart and soul into it but this time it is different - it HAS to be different!

I did WW back in 2000 - just before I got married - and I lot 23lbs. I was still a size 16 but I was happy and confident with the way I looked. Since then it has all be downhill. I am now in a size 20 & weight 16.6st - not impressed at all!

So I dusted off my points calculator and got my books out and started on Monday! Day 3 and I feel in total control :) I don't feel bloated and I feel very positive about shifting those pounds.

It is my husbands 40th in 29th Dec and although I haven't planned anything yet (will do some form of party!)I would so dearly love to feel attractive and confident. So if I start now I have a good chance of feeling a bit better about myself.

Lovely husband, 2 fab kids so the icing on the cake (!sorry!) would be to lose a decent amount of weight.

So that's me - I do like a good forum so hope to pop on here as often as I can and get to know some of you!

Thanx for listening

CJ
    xxx

1st Goal - 1 stone by end of October
    2nd Goal - to be reviewed (not going to set a silly goal then get down hearted!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome :) ... i think somtimes it takes a while for the brain to actually say "yup your right" lets get this done!" .........

Im looking forward to reading your diary! ... what day do you w.i ?

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You know it works if you put your mind to it. Good luck

Irene xx

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hello! Welcome to MM's!!

I'm looking forward to reading your diary - keep us posted on your progress, and good luck!! ;) x

7. CJxxx

CJxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for the warm welcome

Morning all

Thank you for such a nice welcome. Been having a good nose around the forum today and have come across some fantastic tips on low point food choices.

So Day 4 - here we go!!

I have decided to do my WI on a Friday - so will do my first tomorrow - although I'll only be on day 5 I may as well start as I intend to go on.:talk017:

Had a couple of weetabix this morning and looking forward to having a bit of chicken and salad for lunch. Not sure what I'm going to have for dinner - but will go and stare at the fridge a bit later to see what inspires me!

Anyway - nice to meet you all - will see if I can upload a photo later. Always nice to put a face to a name!!

CJ
    x

8. kdma

kdma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good Luck. Looking forward to reading about your weiht loss journey.

9. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hello and welcome to WW and minimins. I take it you're doing points rather that Core? Looking forward to reading your diary and seeing how well you get on x

10. CJxxx

CJxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OOoooo I'm out the loop - what Core?

CJ
    x

11. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Core is where you eat three meals a day from a list of core foods (see link here) My Long and Bumpy Journey | A new me in 2007

You can eat freely from those foods as long as they are eaten as part of your three meals a day and you stop eating once you are satisfied. Snacks and treats from an optional 21 points per week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.