Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie...here we go!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by CJxxx, 24 September 2008 Social URL.

1. CJxxx

CJxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I have finally decided it is time to shift this unwanted, unloved fat that I have been collecting!

I am a 32 yr old, Mum of 2 and I have always struggled with my weight but since having my little boy 17mths ago I have put on far too much weight. It is time for it to be GONE!!!

I am at my heaviest and very unhappy with the way I look. I'm very self-concious about my weight and I really do not want to be a fatty anymore.

Since having my son I have tried to diet but never put my heart and soul into it but this time it is different - it HAS to be different!

I did WW back in 2000 - just before I got married - and I lot 23lbs. I was still a size 16 but I was happy and confident with the way I looked. Since then it has all be downhill. I am now in a size 20 & weight 16.6st - not impressed at all!

So I dusted off my points calculator and got my books out and started on Monday! Day 3 and I feel in total control :) I don't feel bloated and I feel very positive about shifting those pounds.

It is my husbands 40th in 29th Dec and although I haven't planned anything yet (will do some form of party!)I would so dearly love to feel attractive and confident. So if I start now I have a good chance of feeling a bit better about myself.

Lovely husband, 2 fab kids so the icing on the cake (!sorry!) would be to lose a decent amount of weight.

So that's me - I do like a good forum so hope to pop on here as often as I can and get to know some of you!

Thanx for listening

CJ
    xxx

1st Goal - 1 stone by end of October
    2nd Goal - to be reviewed (not going to set a silly goal then get down hearted!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome :) ... i think somtimes it takes a while for the brain to actually say "yup your right" lets get this done!" .........

Im looking forward to reading your diary! ... what day do you w.i ?

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You know it works if you put your mind to it. Good luck

Irene xx

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hello! Welcome to MM's!!

I'm looking forward to reading your diary - keep us posted on your progress, and good luck!! ;) x

7. CJxxx

CJxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for the warm welcome

Morning all

Thank you for such a nice welcome. Been having a good nose around the forum today and have come across some fantastic tips on low point food choices.

So Day 4 - here we go!!

I have decided to do my WI on a Friday - so will do my first tomorrow - although I'll only be on day 5 I may as well start as I intend to go on.:talk017:

Had a couple of weetabix this morning and looking forward to having a bit of chicken and salad for lunch. Not sure what I'm going to have for dinner - but will go and stare at the fridge a bit later to see what inspires me!

Anyway - nice to meet you all - will see if I can upload a photo later. Always nice to put a face to a name!!

CJ
    x

8. kdma

kdma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good Luck. Looking forward to reading about your weiht loss journey.

9. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hello and welcome to WW and minimins. I take it you're doing points rather that Core? Looking forward to reading your diary and seeing how well you get on x

10. CJxxx

CJxxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OOoooo I'm out the loop - what Core?

CJ
    x

11. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Core is where you eat three meals a day from a list of core foods (see link here) My Long and Bumpy Journey | A new me in 2007

You can eat freely from those foods as long as they are eaten as part of your three meals a day and you stop eating once you are satisfied. Snacks and treats from an optional 21 points per week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.