Newbie...here we go!

CJxxx

Well I have finally decided it is time to shift this unwanted, unloved fat that I have been collecting!

I am a 32 yr old, Mum of 2 and I have always struggled with my weight but since having my little boy 17mths ago I have put on far too much weight. It is time for it to be GONE!!!

I am at my heaviest and very unhappy with the way I look. I'm very self-concious about my weight and I really do not want to be a fatty anymore.

Since having my son I have tried to diet but never put my heart and soul into it but this time it is different - it HAS to be different!

I did WW back in 2000 - just before I got married - and I lot 23lbs. I was still a size 16 but I was happy and confident with the way I looked. Since then it has all be downhill. I am now in a size 20 & weight 16.6st - not impressed at all!

So I dusted off my points calculator and got my books out and started on Monday! Day 3 and I feel in total control :) I don't feel bloated and I feel very positive about shifting those pounds.

It is my husbands 40th in 29th Dec and although I haven't planned anything yet (will do some form of party!)I would so dearly love to feel attractive and confident. So if I start now I have a good chance of feeling a bit better about myself.

Lovely husband, 2 fab kids so the icing on the cake (!sorry!) would be to lose a decent amount of weight.

So that's me - I do like a good forum so hope to pop on here as often as I can and get to know some of you!

Thanx for listening

CJ
xxx

1st Goal - 1 stone by end of October
2nd Goal - to be reviewed (not going to set a silly goal then get down hearted!)

Welcome to Minimins, look forward to hearing how youre getting on

Welcome :) ... i think somtimes it takes a while for the brain to actually say "yup your right" lets get this done!" .........

Im looking forward to reading your diary! ... what day do you w.i ?

Thank you for the warm welcome

Morning all

Thank you for such a nice welcome. Been having a good nose around the forum today and have come across some fantastic tips on low point food choices.

So Day 4 - here we go!!

I have decided to do my WI on a Friday - so will do my first tomorrow - although I'll only be on day 5 I may as well start as I intend to go on.:talk017:

Had a couple of weetabix this morning and looking forward to having a bit of chicken and salad for lunch. Not sure what I'm going to have for dinner - but will go and stare at the fridge a bit later to see what inspires me!

Anyway - nice to meet you all - will see if I can upload a photo later. Always nice to put a face to a name!!

CJ
x

Hello and welcome to WW and minimins. I take it you're doing points rather that Core? Looking forward to reading your diary and seeing how well you get on x

OOoooo I'm out the loop - what Core?

CJ
x

Back