• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

newbie here - wot r the signs of ketosis??

Hi everyone

I know something was up when I snapped at DH this morning for no obvious reason. Also have a killer headache from waking and now have a jippy tum. I just didn't think loose bowels were a symptom of ketosis.

My CD thinks i may be in ketosis but am not sure....is it too early ? i'm on day 3 of SS and have had my 4lts of water everyday

Please help x x x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
PS headache is probably carb or caffeine withdrawl. Jippy tum could be due to concentration of vits minerals in packs - and bad temper??!!! No comment!!!

Well done on water - it really helps.
Thanks Beverley

drinking more water to keep the bad breath at bay and black coffee is now my friend. Unfortunately the loo & I are even bigger friends!!

but am sooo determined to get through this first week x x x x
Acetone on your breath makes it smell a bit like nail varnish remover, so it's not that horrible. Your brain takes a few days to adapt to running on ketones, but it'll get there eventually! Nige x
Thanks Dancing & Nige - its the support from you guys that will get me thru

Dancing - well done with the great results. Am hoping my results will look as impressive!!!
DH doesn't understand CD so will have to endure the mood swings a little while longer
Hiya Funella and welcome to minimins goos luck on your journey and look forward to hearing your highs and lows :) big hugs hun xxx

Needs a flattering photo
Hiya and welcome to Minis and CD! Did your CDC give you a stick to test if you are in ketosis?? I sometimes get a funny tum, the water should help though. Hope you feel better soon

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 8
Introductions 4