newbie here - wot r the signs of ketosis??

FunellaFox

Hi everyone

I know something was up when I snapped at DH this morning for no obvious reason. Also have a killer headache from waking and now have a jippy tum. I just didn't think loose bowels were a symptom of ketosis.

My CD thinks i may be in ketosis but am not sure....is it too early ? i'm on day 3 of SS and have had my 4lts of water everyday

Please help x x x

PS headache is probably carb or caffeine withdrawl. Jippy tum could be due to concentration of vits minerals in packs - and bad temper??!!! No comment!!!

Well done on water - it really helps.

Thanks Beverley

drinking more water to keep the bad breath at bay and black coffee is now my friend. Unfortunately the loo & I are even bigger friends!!

but am sooo determined to get through this first week x x x x

Acetone on your breath makes it smell a bit like nail varnish remover, so it's not that horrible. Your brain takes a few days to adapt to running on ketones, but it'll get there eventually! Nige x

Thanks Dancing & Nige - its the support from you guys that will get me thru

Dancing - well done with the great results. Am hoping my results will look as impressive!!!
DH doesn't understand CD so will have to endure the mood swings a little while longer

Hiya Funella and welcome to minimins goos luck on your journey and look forward to hearing your highs and lows :) big hugs hun xxx

Hiya and welcome to Minis and CD! Did your CDC give you a stick to test if you are in ketosis?? I sometimes get a funny tum, the water should help though. Hope you feel better soon

Hi Bobbin - yes i did get a couple of sticks but left them at home. Will def test tonight. headache went but have cold feet so may be in ketosis afterall :eek:)

Back