Newbie here

kazslim2b

Hi all, i've recently joined your forum and have found it so supportive on here so far. I am beyond excited as I have no doubt that I will lose the weight that has got me down for most of my adult life. I have started on lipotrim, but feel I will do a combination of all meal replacement shakes and soups with a tiny amount of protein if I need it. So far I have officially lost ten pounds at my weigh in, but have had a smeaky peak and by my scales at home i've lost another 4/5 pounds. I so wish i'd discovered meal replacement last year when I got married, but hey ho onwards and upwards.
Anyway my name is karen and i'm from london and the plan is to lose six stone by Christmas, wish me luck, plus would love any tips that you have picked up on the way.

Kxx

Hi!!

I am new here aswell!! Well done on the weight loss. Im starting cambridge diet today, aim is to loose about 4stone.

Good luck

P.s this forum is so confusing.

I agree, if I reply to a post it's never to be found again, or very difficult to find. I guess you eventually find your way round the site. Good luck with your cambridge diet. Have you tried food replacement before?

Welcome & good luck with your goal!!
If you click on 'user cp' at the top of the forum and then 'your profile' there should be a bit at the right hand side under your photo saying 'show all statistics' - that way you can find all threads started by you or any threads you posted a reply in :).

It does get easier hehe. Also, congrats on the weightloss so far - you are doing fab!

Erin

Hi Kazslim2b & Yvonne1989

Im also new here and am aiming to lose 5 stone by my wedding in CapeTown in Oct09 & I started today.

Im devising my own eating plan which consists of J McKeith 'You are what you eat' LOTS of vege's, soya products, fish and pulses combined with J Vale Juicemaster LOTS of fruit & Vege juices, so basically all non processed food and alot raw.

Good luck to you both and I really think that Anything is possible as long as we believe in ourselves, and just keep up being consistant....

:superwoman:

hi all,

Thanks for the tips Lady Almathea, thanks for the encouragement gypsy girl. For some reason and I don't know why, I know i'm going to lose all the weight. I have hardly ever been able to stick to a diet, but with the meal replacement I know that I can have the shakes or soup and that's it, no confusion, no kidding myself. It's also very encouraging to see the pounds dropping off so quickly. I've just be the wii active fit and will start that tonight, my only worry is lots of hanging skin.

gypsy girl your diet so great, you will be glowing, good luck.

Kx

Back