newbie here :)

vixkat

Cambridge Consultant
hi ladies, i am not new to slimming world as this is my 4th time trying it, but i am new to this forum, i am now a mommie to 4 lovely children my youngest is now 7months and i have finally stopped breastfeeding him, and i really need to lose my weight of 3st that i have gained in the last 5 years.....i have joined my local sw, but looking for more support and motivation and i have found this fab forum!!! i am looking forward to being an active member and giving support too :)

I am a stay at home mum at the moment as my dh works away alot so temptation is always there on the lonely nights once kids are in bed....so i will be on here lots and i need you ladies to keep me on the straight and narrow path of not piggin out:D

We have booked a holiday to mexico and we go on december the 8th so i have 15 weeks to hopefully lose a stone :) thats my first goal....

looking forward to getting to know you all
x

Hello there Vicky, welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. X

Hi vixkat,

Welcome its lovely here glad you could join us.

Welcome aboard Hun! You sound a very sensible soul, that goal is really achievable! You won't have any trouble reaching it. Good luck and don't be afraid to post. The more the merrier!

Back