Newbie here

Eir

Hello everyone :princess:

I have my first meeting with my Cambridge Diet Counsellor booked on Wednesday..! (*Nervous*...) Not exactly sure how much weight I need to lose to reach a healthy BMI but as far as I can work-out using an online calculator it's 3 stone.
I'll make a ticker once my CDC and I have made a plan.

Really glad to find a supportive forum - even before I start! :D

Wishing you all the best on CD,

Eir

Welcome to the forum :) It's a good place to get support and just generally chat!
Good luck with getting started!

Good luck with the start, Youve made the right choice picking Cambridge. Also the forums great if you need support or just need to tell people how good you feel. Everyones friendly so youll soon settle in :)

Thanks for the welcome you guys!

I've read-up about the Cambridge Diet and it sounds like the one for me. I'm a bit worried about my breath smelling though...

Hello ;)
I have had my ups and downs with CD, and not strictly stuck to it 100% at all times :eek:.

However, I have lost a fair bit of weight and according to my lovely CDC am still on the lose (miraculously didn't gain weight on holiday, despite the ice-creams!) so I'm happy.

Hope you'll be happy with the plan too, Eir! xx

P.S. Let me know if you want any ketostix

Hello ;)
I have had my ups and downs with CD, and not strictly stuck to it 100% at all times :eek:.

However, I have lost a fair bit of weight and according to my lovely CDC am still on the lose (miraculously didn't gain weight on holiday, despite the ice-creams!) so I'm happy.

Hope you'll be happy with the plan too, Eir! xx

P.S. Let me know if you want any ketostix

Heylo :flirt2:.

I weighed myself when we got back from holiday and I hadn't gained any weight either. Tbh I'm amazed but very glad about our good luck!

Thanks for referring me to your CDC - I'll keep you updated. And would be grateful for some ketostix if you can spare them.

Eir xxx

Heylo Ghengis ;).

I weighed myself after our holiday and I haven't put on any weight either. Tbh I'm amazed but very glad about our good luck!

Thanks for referring me to your CDC. I'd be grateful for any ketostix you can spare :).

Eir xxx

Welcome Eir! I must say I'm a bit nervous about my breath smelling too but I figure there's no harm in brushing my teeth 40 times a day right? hehe

Hehe, best of luck Aseyan! :) I read somewhere that it's supposed to be good for you to brush your teeth after every meal. So: teeth win!

Eir I have an unopened box, I will just pop it in the post for you. Alcohol-free mouthwash like Dentyl or Plax is the way to go, also keeping a travel-sized one in your bag helps. I brushed my teeth so much, I am sorry if I smelled bad during my ketotic time (or generally)

Hiya, welcome to the forum, good luck on your journey and start to your healthier lifestyle, and wish you the best of luck :)

Thanks everyone :).

My meeting with my CDC went well. I'm starting on Sole Source today! After one week of SS I'm probably going to go up to 810 calories for the rest of December. Then maybe start on SS again in the new year.

Eep! I can't believe I'm actually doing it!

Time to make a ticker :D.

Wow good luck! you wont need it, this diet is fantastic and if you need any help come on here and get it!! this site is literally a diet saver (see what i did there ;) ) xx

I'm day 4 of 100% SS now and have lost 6lb! My ketostix shows a dark pink - I hope that doesn't mean my ketones are excessive?

I have to say I'm looking forward to switching to 810 after this week, but I'm keeping my spirits and motivation up and keeping busy to avoid thinking about it too much. And it's quite a relief to not be allowed to shop for food because every single time I went shopping all I bought was rubbish without any real nutritional value! Oops.

Pleased that I chose CD as it seems the right one for me.

Back