Newbie here!!

melly82

Hi all,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to you all! I've been reading these threads for a couple of days and decided to take the plunge and get posting!

I've started attack today, and so far so good.... I know it's probably a silly time of the year to start a diet but I can't carry on putting on weight, so anything I can lose before Christmas is a bonus! :D

I am loving the fact that I can drink low cal soft drinks guilt free on this diet... as I am a bit of a monster if I don't get my fix! ::eek:

I'm really hoping this one works for me, and that I can stick to it.... after so many tried and failed diets I'm really hoping this is the one. You've all done so well so far, so its giving me hope! :D

Anyway, thats me for now.... will start a diary too - please feel free to comment - the more help the better! ;)

Melanie x

Good Luck!! :D
x

Hi melly, and welcome onboard... if you've been reading for a little while, you know how it works. Open a diary, tell us all about yourself(!), and we won't tell a soul! :)

It might be good to post menus too - Diet Coke is fine, but careful which low cal soft drinks you go for...

I've found melly's diary, and she's a Diet Pepsi Maxx fiend!

Thanks all!!!! Yep, my name is Melanie...... and I'm a pepsi max addict!!! I suppose it could be worse..... but will check the calorie content.... thanks!!

Feel free to check out my diary and any advise is most gratefully received!!

Melanie xx

Back