• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie here!!

Hi all,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to you all! I've been reading these threads for a couple of days and decided to take the plunge and get posting!

I've started attack today, and so far so good.... I know it's probably a silly time of the year to start a diet but I can't carry on putting on weight, so anything I can lose before Christmas is a bonus! :D

I am loving the fact that I can drink low cal soft drinks guilt free on this diet... as I am a bit of a monster if I don't get my fix! ::eek:

I'm really hoping this one works for me, and that I can stick to it.... after so many tried and failed diets I'm really hoping this is the one. You've all done so well so far, so its giving me hope! :D

Anyway, thats me for now.... will start a diary too - please feel free to comment - the more help the better! ;)

Melanie x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Hi melly, and welcome onboard... if you've been reading for a little while, you know how it works. Open a diary, tell us all about yourself(!), and we won't tell a soul! :)

It might be good to post menus too - Diet Coke is fine, but careful which low cal soft drinks you go for...

dukandebut

Goat herder(ess)
Welcome, Melly! I'm sure you'll get the results you're hoping for on Dukan. As Joanne posted, though, just be sure to stick to the right diet drinks (I think it's 1 cal per glass). The fruity drinks tend to be over this.

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
I've found melly's diary, and she's a Diet Pepsi Maxx fiend!

Thanks all!!!! Yep, my name is Melanie...... and I'm a pepsi max addict!!! I suppose it could be worse..... but will check the calorie content.... thanks!!

Feel free to check out my diary and any advise is most gratefully received!!

Melanie xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 8
Introductions 4
Exante - Total Solution 100% 2
Introductions 0