Newbie here!

hey ladies/gents
I have ordered my bumber pack so awaiting delivery. I am an ex CD-er, the festive period has meant i put on 10lb, I was 3lb off my goal weight of 10st :(
Hoping for a new year, new kickstart to weightloss!
I really struggle with the water intake.. usually end up drinking about 10 cups of coffee a day tho to stop myself from picking at food! am hoping to do 2 weeks of TS then introduce a meal. 2 weeks should be easy right?!?!?! we shall see!!
any ideas on delivery times? I havent had a dispatch email yet..

Hi, I did cambridge three years ago but had a wobble last year and then a baby so back to exante as it's so much cheaper.

I've not actually felt hungry yet, I'm on day five and feeling great, only thing is the death breath and headaches I'm just throwing the water down too I get side tracked and forget and end up downing two litres in about half an hour then again later in the day. oops

Have fun, you'll be at goal before you can blink xx

thanks for the reply Sarah, yea im hoping it wont take too long. i lost 2st ish in about 10 weeks on CD so if similar results i shouldnt have to do this for too long. got a hen do in gran canaria in march to go to so as long as im at goal by then im happy.... going with lots of skinnyminnies dont wanna be *the fat one* ;)

You'll be well there by March, stick to total solution, you'll be underweight and then be at goal when you get back home after a great time

Seems like loads of us are ex CD'ers, bet we were on the same team as someone else who is now here! Good luck on TS, thats what I'm doing too x

You will defo be good for march. :). Good luck. Let us know what Gran Canaria is like, it's the only island of the canaries I haven't been too.

thanks for replies. just had my email so stuff should be here by 2pm! im quite excited now. glad i didnt have any normal breakfast either so i can count today as day 1.

Hello, wow so today is day 1, good luck and looking forward to reading your posts. I am day 5 now, so getting to close to 1st weigh on and can't wait! x

Back