Newbie Here :)

Belle08

Hey guys and girls,

I'm new here and just thought i'd say hi and introduce myself.

I'm Belle08 (would rather remain anonymous), i live in the UK and started the Exante Total program yesterday. Day 2 and still going strong, although last night in bed i had bad heart burn and woke up this morning with a killer headache. I'm guessing this is to be expected with such a drastic change to the diet?

Well, i'm female and in my mid 20's. I weigh an embarassing 299lbs :( My BMI is around 53. I am desperate to be "healthy", i have always been a bit of the chubby side. I hope this is the start of finally being slim and sexy.

I'm just so sick of comments i get, the looks and the way people think you're a bad person because you're overweight.

I tried a diet called Herbalife last year, losing a bit of weight but gained it back and more once i came off it. The shakes tasted nothing like strawberry etc, so it was hard to stick to.

I am desperate to get back to my previous weight of 168lbs (i weighed this is 2007). The reasons for weight gain are something i'm sure most of you have come across, i.e. being comfortable in a relationship so not watching your weight, hectic work schedules resulting in eating take out a lot instead of preparing food etc.

I used to model and was so confident, i wanted that back. So when my friend told me about Lighter Life, i was tempted but at £66pw i thought that was just too expensive. I found exante while googling VLCDs. My aim is to get down to about 140lbs and get back into modeling :) *fingers crossed*

I ordered 28 x shakes, 28 x soups and 28 x bars a few days ago and started it yesterday. So far, i have stuck to it but it's tough. All i want to do is eat! Someone please tell me this will get easier? :p

I'm kind of nervous about going back to work though, i work 11 till 9:30 most days, surrounded by temptation :( Hope i can manage it by taking my food packs with me and drinking copious amounts of water :D

So that's enough blabbering for now. Hope you are all having a good day :)

Bella08.

Last edited:
Hi Belle
I found the first 8 days unbearable. I was soooo hungry and couldnt bare the weekend. I couldnt see it getting easier and thought il give it 2 weeks then Il just diet the old fasioned way. Anyway, fortunately it has got sooo much easier. Im on day 18 and im having to remind myself to eat now as not hungry. Dont get me wrong i could always eat crisps and takeaways but thats indulgence. You obviously have to use your will power too but with that, determination and a vision of being slim again, Im sure you can do it. There are some amazing women on here who have lost masses of weight....you can too.
Good luck xx dont be embarrassed youre doing something about it xx

Hi Belle
I found the first 8 days unbearable. I was soooo hungry and couldnt bare the weekend. I couldnt see it getting easier and thought il give it 2 weeks then Il just diet the old fasioned way. Anyway, fortunately it has got sooo much easier. Im on day 18 and im having to remind myself to eat now as not hungry. Dont get me wrong i could always eat crisps and takeaways but thats indulgence. You obviously have to use your will power too but with that, determination and a vision of being slim again, Im sure you can do it. There are some amazing women on here who have lost masses of weight....you can too.
Good luck xx dont be embarrassed youre doing something about it xx

Thank you. I'm just so sick of the comments, sick of being "the fat friend".

I want to be able to wear a swimsuit confidently, get on a plane and not be squashed sitting next to someone and even have the seatbelts fit without using the extensions. Can't wait for the day i am at my goal weight, i've never been slim in my life. This is the start of a new me :D

I'm so glad i found you guys. Thanks for all the support xx

Hi
im on day 3 and finding it good, cant say im hungry well i could eat but its more mental then physical. as for the temptation i think its good to challenge our will power, i have 2 kids so every day surrounded by left over food, biccys etc, i think it has made me more aware of how much i actually picked at and forgot i had even eat it.
As you have probably already gathered there is a lot of support going on here.So good luck on the start of your journey.

good luck Belle, it does get easier, but will power and positive outlook play a big part as well. Keeping yourself busy & distracted especially on weekends and drinking lots & lots of water are also crucial.

If you look through some of the diaries you will find them really inspirational.

Back