Newbie here

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by sherby, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sherby

sherby Full Member

Hi guys and gals. I have had ago at this plan before and I don't remember ever getting past my first down day lol. I have done it...I am on my first up day after starting on a down day yesterday. It wasn't easy but I feel after doing the first day things can only get better. I have been shopping and I have filled up on small calorie items for tomorrow.

What got me through yesterday was my determination. I am fed up of having to revolve my life around food and it has been nice today to not think what diet am I on today and then feeling bad because I blew it. I went out for brekkie with hubby this morning and he asked me did I want sugar in my tea and I thought for a minute which diet am I on today and then it was like yes go for it lol. I had a big fat breakfast for the first time in ages without feeling guilty after I had eat it.

I am looking forward to this plan because I am an all or nothing person. It is all or nothing with me but I can't think of dieting every day and this is what has held me back.

Oh well fingers crossed and onwards and upwards.xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sherby

sherby Full Member

sorry I have just noticed that I have put my post in the wrong place can someone move it for me plz, thanks.xx

4. Darlin'

Darlin' Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hi Sherby,

Are you still doing JUDDD? I am restarting tomorrow. Hope you are finding success.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.