Newbie here

sherby

Hi guys and gals. I have had ago at this plan before and I don't remember ever getting past my first down day lol. I have done it...I am on my first up day after starting on a down day yesterday. It wasn't easy but I feel after doing the first day things can only get better. I have been shopping and I have filled up on small calorie items for tomorrow.

What got me through yesterday was my determination. I am fed up of having to revolve my life around food and it has been nice today to not think what diet am I on today and then feeling bad because I blew it. I went out for brekkie with hubby this morning and he asked me did I want sugar in my tea and I thought for a minute which diet am I on today and then it was like yes go for it lol. I had a big fat breakfast for the first time in ages without feeling guilty after I had eat it.

I am looking forward to this plan because I am an all or nothing person. It is all or nothing with me but I can't think of dieting every day and this is what has held me back.

Oh well fingers crossed and onwards and upwards.xx

sorry I have just noticed that I have put my post in the wrong place can someone move it for me plz, thanks.xx

Back