Newbie here :)

pmh118

Hello all fellow dieters,

hmmm introduce myself, i'm not very good at this typing malarcy but here goes

My name is Paul aged 33 i am now into my second week of my new diet plan seams to be going really good, but after struggling for a few years now i am weel used to it starting good and ending just as fast.

9 days ago i was 15st and 9lbs
I hit the scales on monday morning and never get on until the following monday.
On monday gone the 18th i was 14st 13lb

my diet used to be lots of pasta dishes and random pizza/kebab nights and weekend beers

My new diet is 1 meal a day plus snacks
the meal is a big salad and snacks are anything from the fruitbowl

I also started jogging 3 times a week 4 miles or 6.5k i like to say 6.5k it sounds longer :)

well guess i have rambled on more than i thought, hope I haven't did this in the wrong place im not very good with internet sites.

Hi Paul, Welcome to the forum.
What a fab start to your dieting days... (makes me want to spit!! .. :D) Typical tho' as men always lose their weight a lot quicker so stick to it and you will soon be to your goal weight.
However, having said that.. it is not really reccomended having one meal a day and especially as you are doing a lot of exercise. No doubt that is why you find it hard to keep it going. Better to have even just two medium sized meals a day and perhaps a protein drink as well.
You don't say what height you are so 14st may well be a good weight for you..Have you looked online to see what your correct weight should be? ....Worth checking out perhaps?

Take care .... :)

Hey! Good luck and stick with it! Fruit is sooo yummy in the summer!

running man!!!!!
well done mate, cracking start.. you,ll soon find your way round here, i did and im a complete plank!!
sam....

Hi paul :) that sounds like a super healthy diet i wish i had your willpower, congratulations on your weight loss

xx

Wow thanks for all the positive feedback, feels good to know your not alone :) if i can figure howto upload some pics maybe i could show what my diet consists of on an average day :)

Back