• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie here :)

Hello all fellow dieters,

hmmm introduce myself, i'm not very good at this typing malarcy but here goes

My name is Paul aged 33 i am now into my second week of my new diet plan seams to be going really good, but after struggling for a few years now i am weel used to it starting good and ending just as fast.

9 days ago i was 15st and 9lbs
I hit the scales on monday morning and never get on until the following monday.
On monday gone the 18th i was 14st 13lb

my diet used to be lots of pasta dishes and random pizza/kebab nights and weekend beers

My new diet is 1 meal a day plus snacks
the meal is a big salad and snacks are anything from the fruitbowl

I also started jogging 3 times a week 4 miles or 6.5k i like to say 6.5k it sounds longer :)

well guess i have rambled on more than i thought, hope I haven't did this in the wrong place im not very good with internet sites.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
Hi Paul, Welcome to the forum.
What a fab start to your dieting days... (makes me want to spit!! .. :D) Typical tho' as men always lose their weight a lot quicker so stick to it and you will soon be to your goal weight.
However, having said that.. it is not really reccomended having one meal a day and especially as you are doing a lot of exercise. No doubt that is why you find it hard to keep it going. Better to have even just two medium sized meals a day and perhaps a protein drink as well.
You don't say what height you are so 14st may well be a good weight for you..Have you looked online to see what your correct weight should be? ....Worth checking out perhaps?

Take care .... :)

sammyd

running man!!!!!
well done mate, cracking start.. you,ll soon find your way round here, i did and im a complete plank!!
sam....

Hi paul :) that sounds like a super healthy diet i wish i had your willpower, congratulations on your weight loss

xx

Wow thanks for all the positive feedback, feels good to know your not alone :) if i can figure howto upload some pics maybe i could show what my diet consists of on an average day :)