newbie here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by missoros, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. missoros

missoros Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    no specific diet just cutting out junk and in with good wholesome foods
    well where do i start. im addicted to food (junk to be exact) and its time for me stop and change my eating habits or else i really don't see a bright future. I wake up in the morning and im tired already no energy to play with my son or even take him out of the house for fresh air, everything is such a huge effort and i really feel like crying now that im writting this hooo. my body is telling me its had enough now, i can feel it. I bought 2 exercise dvds the other day and im determined to do at least 30mins in the morning & evening n see how things go. hoping that with every1ns support on here i will stay on track.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aymz

Aymz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know how you feel about addicted to junk. Cutting it out really helps to boost energy levels. Good luck with it!

4. missoros

missoros Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    no specific diet just cutting out junk and in with good wholesome foods
    Thank you, i will try my best to cut the junk. I cant wait to get my energy back.

5. SJH1985

SJH1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hi there, this is a major big step for you just writing down how you really feel on here, if you need any inspiration then your certainly in the right place!!! I've just started slimming world too, had my first weigh in on Wednesday night and it was upsetting to see the number staring back at me but if I can do it like the rest of these fab peeps so can you, you've just got to believe in yourself and really set your mind to it, good luck hun S xxxxx

6. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    You have taken the first step and are posting your feelings rather than maybe squashing them down with food,which is commendable. I intend to follow suit. Wishing you much success.

7. Stoo

Stoo loves to eat and drink...

Start Weight:
    19st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(11.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i wish you luck

8. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi welcome and good luck to u.

9. Luan1979

Luan1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro points (old)
    Hi Missoros well done on joining this forum it must mean that you really want to do something about the way your feeling and living. You will get loads of friendly advice on here and support. So be proud of yourself for admitting you eat junk... Jesus we've all done it.

I constantly crave carbs bad ones like bread and planning my meals now and making sure I have snacks in my bag stop me from eating chips or pasties when Im in town. I used to skip breakfast then by lunch time I would be starving and grab anything and everything.

I understand where your coming from and just by joining here you've made an excellent step good for you.

I really wish you luck with your journey xxxxxx Pat yourself on the back xxx

10. Luan1979

Luan1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro points (old)
    Ps you will have bucket fulls of energy once you ditch the fatty food and white bread ect. I feel bloated when ever I have it now and dont get headaches half as much as I did. You dont have to starve yourself to be dieting so make sure you eat plenty of good stuff xxxxx

11. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the healthy eating.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.