newbie here

missoros

well where do i start. im addicted to food (junk to be exact) and its time for me stop and change my eating habits or else i really don't see a bright future. I wake up in the morning and im tired already no energy to play with my son or even take him out of the house for fresh air, everything is such a huge effort and i really feel like crying now that im writting this hooo. my body is telling me its had enough now, i can feel it. I bought 2 exercise dvds the other day and im determined to do at least 30mins in the morning & evening n see how things go. hoping that with every1ns support on here i will stay on track.

I know how you feel about addicted to junk. Cutting it out really helps to boost energy levels. Good luck with it!

Hi there, this is a major big step for you just writing down how you really feel on here, if you need any inspiration then your certainly in the right place!!! I've just started slimming world too, had my first weigh in on Wednesday night and it was upsetting to see the number staring back at me but if I can do it like the rest of these fab peeps so can you, you've just got to believe in yourself and really set your mind to it, good luck hun S xxxxx

You have taken the first step and are posting your feelings rather than maybe squashing them down with food,which is commendable. I intend to follow suit. Wishing you much success.

i wish you luck

Hi Missoros well done on joining this forum it must mean that you really want to do something about the way your feeling and living. You will get loads of friendly advice on here and support. So be proud of yourself for admitting you eat junk... Jesus we've all done it.

I constantly crave carbs bad ones like bread and planning my meals now and making sure I have snacks in my bag stop me from eating chips or pasties when Im in town. I used to skip breakfast then by lunch time I would be starving and grab anything and everything.

I understand where your coming from and just by joining here you've made an excellent step good for you.

I really wish you luck with your journey xxxxxx Pat yourself on the back xxx

Ps you will have bucket fulls of energy once you ditch the fatty food and white bread ect. I feel bloated when ever I have it now and dont get headaches half as much as I did. You dont have to starve yourself to be dieting so make sure you eat plenty of good stuff xxxxx

Back