Newbie Here ;)

hails12

Hiii Everybody..

I am new to this webiste & has been on slimming world diet now for 11 weeks :).

I have lost 1 stone 8 pounds but unfortunatley after having a bad week last week i have gained 2 pounds. I cant seem to get back on track after having so many sweet things lol :/

Any tips or advice about anything would be much appreciated!! :D

I am going away in may and really want to be able to feel comfortable in my bikini even if i havent reached my target weight :(

Much Loves

Hayley

Hii Golf Girl ,

Had weigh in yesterday only lost a pound but styl something i suppose.

Thanks will defo try to stay on plan this week

Love hails xx

Hi! I am in exactly the same position as you. Ive been on it for about a month and a half now and lost a stone and a half woo :D but lately I have been like you and finding it easy to slip off haha!
Was looking for someone to a kind of pen pal thing with like via facebook or something to help me when i just want to eat crisps haha!
Hope your okay :)
Rachel x

Try and forget about the 2 lb and just think of how much you have lost so far. Hope you are having a good week.

Irene xx

Hi! I am in exactly the same position as you. Ive been on it for about a month and a half now and lost a stone and a half woo :D but lately I have been like you and finding it easy to slip off haha!
Was looking for someone to a kind of pen pal thing with like via facebook or something to help me when i just want to eat crisps haha!
Hope your okay :)
Rachel x

Hii Rachel :wavey:

Really sorry about the late reply , havent been on due to not feeling very well.. :sick: GO GIRL on your weight loss.. bet you feel loads better dont you :D

Defo the pen pal idea is good , you will find me on facebook with my email adres which is [email protected].

See you there,

Lots of love

Hails xxx :hug99:

Try and forget about the 2 lb and just think of how much you have lost so far. Hope you are having a good week.

Irene xx

Hey Irene :wavey:

havent been on for few days cuz being ill :sick:

I lost half a pound last night so two weeks and iv nearly got the 2 pounds off :D wish id never put it on tho as we all think :/

Thank you for your comment means alot when someone actually reads and responds to your blog :hugs:

Hope your okay

U have had terriific weight loss cant wait til i get to 34 pounds :D

Love hails xx

Back