Newbie here!

xxJanexx

Hi guys.

I'm new to the site but now to WW. Joined twice and gave up but this time I'm in it for the long haul! I re-joined in January of this year as of Tuesday I have lost 34.5lbs - just half a pound to my fifth silver 7! Found this site through Google when I was trying to find out some PP values.

Little bit more about me. I'm from Ireland and I'm a veterinary nurse. Couldn't find a job in the area so I'm currently doing a healthcare course and I'll be a qualified healthcare assistant. Hopefully I'll be able to work in both areas in the future!

J x

I live in Laois. I live in Athlone for a little while for college too.

Thanks so much. 24.5lbs to go now. I'm hoping to get my fifth silver 7 this week :)

Thank you so much :)

Thank you so much :)

Hi :) And thank you! :)

Thank you :)

Hi guys.

I'm new to the site but now to WW. Joined twice and gave up but this time I'm in it for the long haul! I re-joined in January of this year as of Tuesday I have lost 34.5lbs - just half a pound to my fifth silver 7! Found this site through Google when I was trying to find out some PP values.

Little bit more about me. I'm from Ireland and I'm a veterinary nurse. Couldn't find a job in the area so I'm currently doing a healthcare course and I'll be a qualified healthcare assistant. Hopefully I'll be able to work in both areas in the future!

J x

Welcome Sweetie :) Know we've chatted on another thread but wanted to subscribe here too! X

Awh thank you :) x

It's going good so far, thanks! I did a 5km walk in 50 minutes this morning and I've tracked as I ate as well :D

It's going good so far, thanks! I did a 5km walk in 50 minutes this morning and I've tracked as I ate as well :D

You Go Girl! That's a great speed for your walking, do you eat your Activity Points? X

You Go Girl! That's a great speed for your walking, do you eat your Activity Points? X

If I can keep that pace up I'll be delighted! :)

Today I've worked out I'm going to be earning about 12 altogether today including the walk, Zumba and swimming. Most of the time I don't even count them actually but I'm giving it a go this week. I might use one or two when I get back later. :)

If I can keep that pace up I'll be delighted! :)

Today I've worked out I'm going to be earning about 12 altogether today including the walk, Zumba and swimming. Most of the time I don't even count them actually but I'm giving it a go this week. I might use one or two when I get back later. :)

At least u know they are there if u want a cheeky treat without feeling guilty. X

Yeah exactly. I may not need them but they're there :)

Back