Newbie here!!

Hi all, I am so glad I have found this forum. I started LT yesterday and god it's been hard today. My stomach is hurting like mad.
It's the second time of trying LT, the last time I only got to do a week and had to stop because I hurt my back and was on really strong pain killers for a long while.
I have put on so much weight over the last year it's mad.
It will be great to get to know you all, and hope I see some good results next week.
Thanks Annamrie x ;)

Hi hun welcome to the mad house! Well done on starting..get over the first week and you will be great xxx

Welcome annmarie, the first four days are the worst i found stick with it, drink plenty of water little and often is what i found helpedx

Welcome to the fold hun. You can do it this time round!! Whenever you feel tempted...just log in here. There is always someone on to offer support.x

Welcome!

First week is hard but just keep thinking about the future and how great its gonna be when you get to your target weight!!

Hope it goes well for you and good luck! xx

hiya! this forum is loads of help :D once you get over the 1st few days you'll be fine x

Hi Annmarie..today is my first day on LT..persevere, im sure everyday will get easier x

Welcome, you can do this if you want to do it xx

Welcome to LT madness...... it gets easier after the first week hunni Hang in there xxxx

Back