1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie here!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Annmariejm, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Annmariejm

Annmariejm Member

Hi all, I am so glad I have found this forum. I started LT yesterday and god it's been hard today. My stomach is hurting like mad.
    It's the second time of trying LT, the last time I only got to do a week and had to stop because I hurt my back and was on really strong pain killers for a long while.
    I have put on so much weight over the last year it's mad.
    It will be great to get to know you all, and hope I see some good results next week.
    Thanks Annamrie x ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

Hi hun welcome to the mad house! Well done on starting..get over the first week and you will be great xxx

4. Sylvia1

Sylvia1 Well-Known Member

Welcome annmarie, the first four days are the worst i found stick with it, drink plenty of water little and often is what i found helpedx

5. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Welcome to the fold hun. You can do it this time round!! Whenever you feel tempted...just log in here. There is always someone on to offer support.x

6. hannahike

hannahike Well-Known Member

Welcome!

First week is hard but just keep thinking about the future and how great its gonna be when you get to your target weight!!

Hope it goes well for you and good luck! xx

7. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

hiya! this forum is loads of help :D once you get over the 1st few days you'll be fine x

8. Yummy Mummy in the making

wow hannah! just noticed your 1st weigh in!!!!!! well done you!!! xx :):):):):):):)

9. Annmariejm

Annmariejm Member

Thanks everyone, your all so kind. I am feeling ok now. Tummy pains gone for now. Speek to you all again soon!!

10. Yummy Mummy in the making

just noticed you're from n.devon annmarie...me too! :D

11. just_ang

just_ang fightin the fat !

Hi Annmarie..today is my first day on LT..persevere, im sure everyday will get easier x

12. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

Welcome, you can do this if you want to do it xx

13. BSLIM4HOLS

BSLIM4HOLS Well-Known Member

Good luck , it's worth all the hard work the pounds will soon be falling off you.

14. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Welcome to LT madness...... it gets easier after the first week hunni Hang in there xxxx