Newbie here!

Gniehnah

Hi all! My friend is going to the States in a few weeks to do Camp America and this inspired her to join WW. She's lost a lot of weight and looks very nice!
Her determination encouraged my mum and myself to join WW too!
I'm 5ft 4in and my starting weight was 12st 6lbs. Most of my weight is in my backside and thighs however I can't say what sized trousers I am because in some shops I'm a size 14 and in others I'm a size 18 :eek:

It's now a fortnight later and I weigh 12st dead-on. I'm really impressed with WW, the diet really suits my lifestyle and the recipes included are really nice and simple to make!

My aim is to fit back into my favourite pair of jeans.. if that happens I'll be ecstatic!

Hi Gniehnah .. welcome :) .. hope you enjoy your weight loss journey its a great diet im loving it ! ... do you do points or core? ...

Looking forward to reading about your journey and hearing about that day when you slip into your jeans hehe

Hi Gniehnah .. welcome :) .. hope you enjoy your weight loss journey its a great diet im loving it ! ... do you do points or core? ...

Looking forward to reading about your journey and hearing about that day when you slip into your jeans hehe

My mum and I both do the points

Welcome, WW is a great diet because you really dont feel deprived at all. Im with you on the shop thing, even the same trousers in different colours from the same shop are sometimes different for me.

Hi! I'm new here too and I'm finding this diet suspiciously easy! I'm waiting for the catch but I truly don't think there is one :) Best of luck with this to you and to your mum x

welcome to ww forum,lovely to meet u hun,you will do well with ww diet,as you can eat all the goodies you think u cant have on a diet!!

Back