Newbie here!

milly75

Hello everyone :wave_cry:

I am hoping to join you all, I hope that is ok.
A little about me...
I seem to start a new diet every day:eek: I start off the day full of good intentions and usually I am pretty good until my partner comes home from work. Basically the way I am eating at the moment I am lucky to be staying the same weight let alone losing any.

I know Weightwatchers is a good one for me as I have lost on it before. I have a 7 and a half month old and a 12 yr old and basically I haven't fully recovered from my little ones birth. I have huge problems with my pelvis and having seen a doctor recently I know it is down to too much weight and bad posture.

At the moment I am weighing in at 20 st 4lb (will check tomorrow). Well....tha's according to the Wii Fit. My old scales say I way a stone less:confused:

I'm trying to use the Wii Fit for half an hour a day at least. I am your typical couch potato so that is pretty good for me ;)

I really need to get a grip and get on with it this time. I would love to lose 2 stone for Christmas! I'm hoping that being able to post my thoughts and stuff here I might just stick to it. I am doing it alone as I can't afford the meetings at the moment.

This is what I need!:whip:

OOOps sorry for waffling :eek:

hiya :)
i only started w.w yesterday so i'm a newbie too. i have found this message board a great help already so i'm sure you will get a lovely warm welcome :)
like you i would love to lose 2 stone by christmas...there is a christmas challenge that i joined yesterday on the threads...why don't you join that?!
I'm sure you can do it with w.w yay! we can all do it together yay!
if you like i can post up what we do in the meetings if that helps motivate you?

good luck missey
x

Oooh great thanks for that, I will definately join the Christmas challenge thread! Also yes that would be so helpful if you could fill me in on what goes on at the meetings!
Thanks for the welcome!:D

Hello everyone :wave_cry:

I am hoping to join you all, I hope that is ok.
A little about me...
I seem to start a new diet every day:eek: I start off the day full of good intentions and usually I am pretty good until my partner comes home from work. Basically the way I am eating at the moment I am lucky to be staying the same weight let alone losing any.

I know Weightwatchers is a good one for me as I have lost on it before. I have a 7 and a half month old and a 12 yr old and basically I haven't fully recovered from my little ones birth. I have huge problems with my pelvis and having seen a doctor recently I know it is down to too much weight and bad posture.

At the moment I am weighing in at 20 st 4lb (will check tomorrow). Well....tha's according to the Wii Fit. My old scales say I way a stone less:confused:

I'm trying to use the Wii Fit for half an hour a day at least. I am your typical couch potato so that is pretty good for me ;)

I really need to get a grip and get on with it this time. I would love to lose 2 stone for Christmas! I'm hoping that being able to post my thoughts and stuff here I might just stick to it. I am doing it alone as I can't afford the meetings at the moment.

This is what I need!:whip:

OOOps sorry for waffling :eek:

Welcome and Good luck on your WW journey, you sound pretty determined already so thats a good start! And isnt the Wii Fit awesome!!! Set yourself little goals and it is much easier once it is broken down!! xx

Thanks ladies,

While I am feeling so inspired from reading the diaries I think I had better start one too!

Just had my 30 mins on the Wii Fit (yes it's fab isn't it lol) and feeling positive!

Hey :) welcome to the boards Milly sounds like your definatly off to a great start :) I look forward to reading your diary, Id love a wii fit! ...

Hi and welcome! I just know you're going to do really well between now and Xmas. Shout up if you need any help.

Karen x

Back