Newbie Here!

Madmoo

Hi All

I started SF on 09/02/09 and have so far lost 6lbs. I never thought it was going to suit me but I have to say I am enjoying it even after nearly 5 weeks. Im finding it so much easier not having to think about what to have for breakfast and lunch. As Im always rushing here, there and everywhere, Im finding the shakes or bars really easy to fit in.

Im ready for my 600 cal meal in the night tho :)

My biggest shock has been the fact that I have been able to give up bread. Before SF I could easily have toast for breakfast and a sandwich or rolls for lunch. I have totally shocked myself by sticking to it.

However, I do feel Im slowing down a bit on the weight loss. Im sure this is due to my lack of exercise. In the first week I lost 3lbs, sts the following week then steady 2lb or 1lb since. The first week I went on running maching 3 times burning 250cals each time. However, treadmill seems to have gone out the window the last couple of weeks.

However, I remain motivated and hope that by joining this group it will keep me that way and get my butt back on the treadmill!!

Looking forward to being part of this.

:D

hiya, well done on your weight loss so far and i so agree with you about the evening meal :8855: i plan what i'm having in the morning and think about it all day lol!

i've found that this is the easiest diet for me to follow too as you don't need to think too much which is what i need!

its got to be the weather for the exercise as its too cold to be out walking or biking, roll on the summertime.

hiya madmoo and welcome. Congrats on the fantastic weight loss so far, I am hoping for similar results! This is my second week on sf, and I am enjoying it and surprisingly feel quite full, but I am seriously missing crisps and choc!
Look forward to chatting to you soon

Madmoo, I have just noticed that our start weight was the same, and our goal weight is the same...and our goal date are a day different...you probably think I am bizarre now, i promise iam not, but I appear obsessed with finding out how everyone else on here is doing, so read their stats all the time.......lol....perhaps we could be diet buddies??

Hi Claire

Think i must be as mad then as I do the same! :D

Anyway, would love to be diet buddies but I think my options on here are limited at mo as I have only just joined.

Tried to pm you but not sure if it exists on this site or whether I have limited access as Im new?

Not sure how I go about contacting you directly? :sigh:

madmoo, dont worry I am new on here too, and have very limited functions...do you have facebook?? if so we could be friends through that, and then from there I can send you my email address...and go from there if you want??
How you finding sf so far? this is coming up to the end of my second week - big weigh in on friday and Iam nervous..been dead good and doing tons of excersize but I just dont feel as though i have lost any weight...friday will tell i guess....

Back