newbie here!

Water_Melon

Def wants to be slim!!!
Hi
I am starting my journey this morning! This place is like a new world having done this type of diet before I know it works!
So many people have done so well!
I WILL be losing 4stone following this programme & more importantly need to LEARN that food isnt my only friend on the world & that I DESERVE to be happy!
I've had a heart to heart with my CDC who recommended that I re-start & come here for support.
So here I am SS day 1 under way....
Thanks for reading
From Water_Melon
xxx xxx

Good Morning .
So today is the day , where are you from ?
So what are you starting off with today ?
You will find lots of surrport here and only Cd teams too of 6 , you might want to join one of them if you do go to forum Jump and look on there see if there are any places left or put your name down :)

Hi
I am from Berkshire, I think I'm gonna start off with a shake just half a pack whizzed up into a latte???? I am off to London with the kids so I'll be busy all day, tho bit worried about the water today as hops to the loo are difficult on the tube train etc xx

Hi , yes half pack made up , yes that should be good .
I see what your saying about loo trips , I think you need to keep the water up really as headaches and sick feelings . What are the kids ages ?
You will start to feel maybe a headache come on by tomorrow eve time , keep the water going

Probably not the easiest of days to start BUT the suns shining and I woke up knowing that I can do it!
My children are a daughter 12 and a son 10.
Thank you for your advice - much appreciated xx xx

I was asking because if you keep going to the loo its hard with little ones but thats a good age , I think you are doing the right thing to go to London today , you will be busy also you will feel well , but come tomorrow I think eve time you will get a dull head .
So where in london are you planning , I should really take my daughter into London , got to plan before I go

Well I'm off work tomorrow, so preparing for a rough day, then 'hopefully' by time I get into the 4-5 day bit where I felt rough last time it'll be the weekend again so a chance to chill out!
I intend having lots of early nights for the next few weeks, long soaks in the bath and got a pile of books ready to read!
My son has food allergies so we have to visit Gt Ormand St for an appt and then we're off to the London Eye & the London Aquarium!
And I have ibuprofen in my rucksack 'just in case' lol xx

Also you can make your own team also unsure what number of teams there are now is it 27 we are on now , if you make up your own team of 6 , you can be the Team leader or ask someone to be the team leader , or just wait and join a team . If you are thinking of doing your own , put an add up , people will see it , I notice people are joining all the time :) if you get stuck people will help you Irene is very helpful

I like it , I have ibuprofen in my rucksack 'just in case' lol xx

if you do a team you will be Team 28 , and think of a name for the team , IreneH is always helpful

Hi Watermelon
Just wanted to wish you luck for your cd journey...
Hope you had a good day in London today... the rain has stayed away here in london so thats a good thing..
Good luck

Well I made it through a day, well afternoon in London. Visited the London Aquarium, picnic'd in the sunshine (well I nibbled a bar - I know they're not 'meant' BUT I am really lucky that I get in to ketosis quickly), I'd not had time to have a shake before I left and I cant stand the Tetra's they're too full on in one go so I decided a bar was best due to circumstances! We then went for our appointment at hospital for my sons food allergy!
I'm gonna have soup in a bit and either a shake or a mousse and need to keep sipping as I've only had just under 2l so far! But weeing in London is not easy at all!
Thanks for the tips & the welcome girls! Looking forward to getting through day 1 without a blinkin hitch!
xx

good grief.... just done my measurements
BUST - 46
WAIST - 42
HIPS - 46
No wonder I feel so horrid! Well not for long! xx

Hi there i started yesterday just had last sachet for today and feel great good luck on your journey well done for getting through this afternoon keep me posted on how you are getting on throughout the week hun hayley x

Thanx hun! xx

if you want we could become buddies or something and check each others progress or does anyone know how to join a team please?
Morning Cooky
I most certainly need buddies! I've posted on Laura's thread about joining team 29 xx

I just went shopping for the following items:
1 x black pepper (to add to soup)
1 x reduced salt bouillion (to add to soup)
2 bottles sparkly water (12p each for 2lt)
4 toilet rolls (41p for 4 due to increased loo trips!)
xxx

Back