Newbie - hi all

Hellllooo

Wow bit nervous to start sf but decided I need to shift some weight after stuffing my face for the last 4 months my clothes now are tight, I feel like a giant blimp. And it's making me a tad unhappy. I've decided to bite the bullet and try to do something about it!!!.

ive never done a plan like this before so I apologies for my stupid questions in advance haha. Been to scared to weigh myself for months so will psyche myself up and do it in the morning (let's hope I don't pass out with shock)

sorry I tend to ramble a bit ..... I do have a slight addiction to diet coke/coke zero/Pepsi max and the occasional diet irn bru so my first question is am I still able to drink this...?.....

I have been reading your blogs/posts and hope I can have a little bit of all your success

xxxxx

Hi fairydust :)

I'm restarting SF in the morning and have used it in the past so can answer. So long as you dont go mad with it then i dont see a problem. I'll be having a can of coke zero in the evening along with my last snack. Pepsi max is probably your best bet if you want more than one can a day as its 0 cals. Drinking water will help too.

Awww thanks for letting me know I'm gonna stock up on Pepsi max then lol, I'm off to get my little girl ready for school, nip to post office then do my dreaded first weigh in and have my first shake lol I feel skinnier already lmao xxxx

Hi, and welcome. I've just started and feel quite positive and well stocked up its a good idea to plan your evening meals though I've found that helpful in the past.
I also can't face breakfast first thing so I have a 10.30 snack and a bar or shake for lunch and then several snacks through out the afternoon to keep me going till dinner at 6pm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ya loser85 and chocaslim

Well first day on it and I took a huge breath in and got on the scales, my eyes burned at the weight it flashed up. Don't think I've ever been this big ever ever.

Ive stocked up on some Pepsi max as I can't get thru the day without my cola fix. And put in a order with superdrug as its half price and free delivery over £10 for slim fast. I too don't really like doing breakfast so ordered some of the meal bars for around 11lish that's when I normally have my break at work. I've been off this week so stuffed myself. Gonna try a shake now while I'm doing the ironing. ( lucky me haha)

xxx

Back