Newbie! Hi and question....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by irbuds, 8 May 2011 Social URL.

1. irbuds

irbuds New Member

:) Hi all, how lovely to find a forum thats just what I need1

I am a newbie mum of 4 and struggling with my weight..
    Currently at 12 stones having lost 4 over the past 2 years, but have stuck at the 12 stone mark and really want to get to target of 10.

I have a question, do any of you guys feel 'shakey and weak' when you start the diet? I am following WW pro points and/or Rosemary Connely. Both great but I find that by day 4, I get this horrid low blood sugar feeling, really weak and very shakey. I could eat a horse at this stage and then wreck my latest attempt to follow the programme and then over eat by miles. Yes then I know you know what happens next, you give up and promise to start over Monday. Can any one else relate and what do you think causes this??......:break_diet:

I would really like to start afresh and would love a diet buddy!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. fibe

fibe Full Member

Slimming World Green Day
    Hi irbuds, im a newbie as well have just swapped from ww to sw so know both diets have not done rosemary though, when i have a low sugar i eat fruit especially banana's maybe with a yogurt, the first couple of weeks are always hard and easy to give in but once you get past that it becomes easier. Good luck stay positive fibe x
  4. irbuds

irbuds New Member

Hi! Thanks for posting a reply! We r newbies together and it will b great to compare progress. I think u r right about the first couple of weeks being the hardest! So its all systems go at this end! Thanks:p
  5. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

I'm up for buddy...! Not following your diet but I'll support you and make you giggle x
  6. irbuds

irbuds New Member

Hey Sig! Lov to buddy with you! that will b fun! Thanks:)
  7. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Cool... So what's your plan for this week... I'm at the gym first thing.. X
  8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I sometimes feel shaky at the beginning of a diet but put it down to the excess of sugar and fats coming out of my body and not being replaced.

Good luck.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.