Newbie Hi Everyone

MellowYellow

Hi Everyone

Just started this morning after reading the inspiration on the threads here.

I am 12St 12lbs (5ft 5ins) size 14-16.

I am going on holiday in 4 weeks and I am bridemaid in 8 weeks, dress is a size 12. Hopefully with the help of CS i will fit into the dress.

So far today........

1L of Water
Vanilla Shake
Small Orange

Hi hun you have a couple of great goals there to keep you motivated. The water intake is very important, at least 2Lit a day is recommended. Try not to skip the snacks they will keep you going until the next shake/soup/meal, and they keep the metabolism working.
The best move I made after starting CS was joining this forum the stories are a great inspiration.
There doesn't seem to be much of us doing celebrity slim on here but you will still get the answers you are looking for.
There are several VLCD on here like Cambridge or Exante which are total meal replacement, worth having a look round them too the stories are amazing.

Good luck, speak to you soon

Ali XxX

Hi there, good luck with your weight loss. I was on cs for 10 days and lost 3 kg, went on holidays for 10 days and managed to keep the weight off. Back home now and ready to get rid of the other 7-10kg that has been following me around the last few years.
Hopefully we'll be able to keep each other going. Like Ali I found this forum to be a great source of inspiration and motivation.
Ailly

Thanks Guys for your inspirational words.

I feel great, had my meal (salad and Tuna) at Lunch time and will have a shake in the evening. Having my meal at lunch time suits me better with work.

Thanks for posting replier, will keep you updated

Last edited:
Well how dos you get on with your first day? Did you have all your snacks?

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Day 1 Done........bring on day 2 :)

Hi Ailly,

I got on really well for the first day

1 Vanilla Shake
Tangerine
Salad/Tuna
1 Choc Shake
20g of Chedder Cheese
Small Apple and 5 Almonds.

Probably shouldnt have had the almonds :(

Is cheddar cheese ok?
Also i have a small sachet of salad creme over my salad, is salad creme ok?

Thanks for reading my posts

Last edited:
Yep all sounds fine. They say you can have 30g cheese, but with dull fat chedder I'd stick to the 20. The almonds were fine. You're doing really well! Jeep it going today!

Day 2

Thanks so much Ailly,

I got the handy 20g Cheddar Sticks in Aldi, individually wraps, so cant go over the 20g :)

I love almonds :)

So far today i had

Caramel Shake - quite nice - better than the Chocolate, not really a fan of it
Small Fun Size Apple

Congratz on starting and I wish you lots of luck :)

I have only just started too, had a bit of a slip yesterday (damn you steak and chips) but I'm back on the straight and narrow today. Had my strawberry shake which is my fave but I am really looking forward to trying the caramel :p

My snack was a peach and I think I'm going to brave the vanilla shake for lunch!

I do the same except I bought a variety of mini cheeses from Tesco. I've found that everything that I'm eating in a week pretty much fits onto one shelf in the fridge. It's so funny looking.

Back