Newbie - I have a WI/workout related question! <3

LadyVee1981

Hey Ladies and Gents!

I've been doing SW for about 8 weeks now and I have lost 7lbs.

I'm not very happy with the group I attend at the moment as I never get to see the consultant as she's always in 'new member talks' and I'm unable to stay to the end of group.. Also, when I got my half stone (which was also my target!) I didnt get my 1/2 stone award because the lady weighing me 'didnt know what to do' nor did I get any advice since I'd hit my target - don't target members get free sessions?

Anyway, I'm thinking of going to a different class, with a consultant who I have had support from in the past. The only thing is, the session I want to go to is directly after my Zumba class, and I'm concerned that I will not have a true weigh in due to exercising beforehand - Am I worrying over nothing or would exercise before group affect me?

I don't think that exercise is really going to affect your WI too much, especially if it's right before! And, generally, as long as you weigh at the same time every week, it will be a true weigh in:)
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience; and yes, as far as I'm aware target members still get free sessions. You should also be given advice for helping you maintain too!

Ok, I wasn't sure whether drinking would make a difference to the weight, as I usually avoid drinking/eating from around 3 hours prior to WI.

This makes me angry that I have been going to such a slap dash group recently, and makes me think that if I'd have had the support from day one, I could have lost more weight before now! Thank you for your help :mad:

Depends on how much water you drink whilst exercising I think. 1 litre weighs 1lb, so probably not a great idea to drink a load of water before weigh in, whether you exercise or not hun.

Soundsl ike yu've had a rubbish experience with your current consultant, I'd definately look to change x

Right! I have spoken to my old consultant and I'm going back to her on Tuesday! YAY! Good news is, she can weigh me BEFORE my Zumba class, so its a win win situation! Wooooop!

Fingers crossed for me please ladies - I need to try and shift at least another 7lbs and I have 4 weeks in which to do it as I'm going to Egypt on 28th June and need to look HOT in my bikini! :D:p

Back