Newbie in my first week

Hi everyone :), I'm so glad I found this forum it's so full of encouragement and advise. I'm in my first week and today is the first day I've struggled. Mainly because I haven't had my filling superfoods so I know they do the job. Been to mother-in-laws and bless her she tries but she's more of a biscuit barrel person rather than a bowl of fruit person.
Anyway well done everyone, keep going.

Hey|! Welcome, its a fab place here. You'l fit right in.

MIL's can be difficult, My bf's mums the same.. infact her whole house is like a biscuit barrel, full of expensive, biscuits lol.

Have you had your first WI yet? i bet you cant wait. x

Hi Fern, no my first weigh in is Wednesday. The hardest thing at the minute is not to get on the scales. I've had a tendancy in the past to get on everyday so I need to hide them somewhere.
You've done really well by the look of your badges., I see you're near target.

Hello and welcome xx

Ooooh, my weigh in is wednesday also, You must let us know how you get on. Jump on in on the '100% for 30days' challenge if you like. Tomorrow is day 14, so were officially half way through but if you'd like some extra support and encorougment and a lil'challenge to focus on your more than welcome (as is anyone else reading this!)

I reached target in august 09 but have recently decided to try and drop another 7lbs but am struggeling at the mo, so we'l see how it goes. May end up staying at orignal target weight if its too much.

Youl be at target yourself before you know it ;) Hope your enjoying the plan? x

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Back