Newbie...just started lipotrim

minnie2010

Hi my name is michelle, just started lipotrim today. I have been avoiding stepping on the scales since christmas. Had my first consultation and weigh in today and to my horror 83.10 kgs (13 stone), lost 1 1/2 stone last year during weight watchers but it all slowly crept back. I need a big jump start to get me movitated. I hope to get down to about 11 stone. I am really determined, getting married in just over a year and hope this weight loss effort will have long term effects. My details are as follows;
Current Weight: 13 stone
Height: 5ft 6"
Goal Weight: 11 stone
Best of luck to all.....looking forward to a newer thinner me.
XX:)

Welcome Michelle, you will love the results you get on this. The first week is the hardest but the weekly weigh ins will really spur you on. Good luck, you can do it!

:welcome2:

Good luck with you LT journey :)

Welcome hun and Good luck with your lipoing..........you'll soon be a big loser!! :) (weight that is) lol

2 stone is not a lot to lose on this diet. It will fly off! Welcome!

Hi Michelle and welcome. You will get a lot of support on here and 2 stone will drop off in no time.

Hi Michelle and welcome. 2st shouldn't take you more than about 8 weeks!! It's sooo worth being 100% to get it all off that quickly!

Good Luck! x

Good luck...2 stone will be off in a few weeks!

Welcome Michelle

You have definately made the right decision joining Lipotrim and you will be down to 11 stone in no time. :) Bev

Back