Newbie! Kaz's Extra Easy Diary

Kaz32

Hi there,

I'm new here. Joined SW last Wednesday and have my first weigh in this Wednesday. Have to buy a scales as am doing the SW online so will be weighing in at home.

Just wanted to start my food diary to see it all written down in black and white. I've been sticking to the plan as much as I can since last Wednesday and really enjoying it, the EE plan seems handy enough I think I should be able to stick to it. With the odd blow out to gorge on crusty bread slathered with real butter! :D Of course! Though I haven't had one of those yet. But I know I probably will.

Anyway, my diary for today so far is:

Breakfast: Scrambled egg with smoked salmon, from the SW website. 2 eggs, with a spoon of FF natural yogurt stirred in and some smoked salmon. Followed by a Muller Light and blueberries.

Lunch: Tuna and chicken with mixed salad leaves, beetroot, pickles, three Dairylea Light triangles (HEA) and two Ryvita (HEB)

Snack: Grapes

Dinner: Planning to make the SW ham, tomatoes and mushrooms gratin tonight. Will have to syn some cheese for the top, but the rest is Free. Will be adding some more veg to the side.

Also planning to make a batch of soup tonight for the week.

Will prob have a mini pack of Buttons too (4 syns!)

Back