Newbie - Lipotrim Day 1

Mrsfeeneytobe

Silver Member
Hi all

So after much faffing around about whether to do this diet or not i finally took the plunge and started today....have to say it is quite hard not to think about actually putting solid food into my mouth, but otherwise i am ok so far.....gonna take it a day at a time.

Never done this before and have an overall total of 6 stone to lose. I've lost 17lbs on my own since January 8th this year, but seem to have gotten stuck so figured i'd bite the bullet with Lipotrim and see how that goes.

I have my birthday coming coming up on 23rd March and my OH is taking me away for the weekend - sadly he'd booked as a surprise and had to come clean once he knew i was doing this diet plan hahaha! Needless to say i am slightly worried about what to do plan-wise as i was hoping to do at least 4 straight weeks to see how i get on...do i stop and re-feed? or go onto maintenance for that period?

Any advice on how not to lose my mind? :D

Any successful stories to give this newbie encouragement?:)

M x

Hi I am new to this also. Only on day five.all I can give you advise wise is get as much sleep as possible and drink plenty :) good luck :)

Hey! How did you find the days up to now?

Have cottoned on to the drinking water thing after headaches yesterday....had the tummy rumbles for the first time this morning...its only day 2 haha!

Are you managing to do any exercise at all?

Well done for getting through....you're strong enough clearly :)

I felt good on day 2 and went to the gym but not been since. Have had a couple of walks ( nothing major just half hour) felt a little rough yesterday but am feeling good and positive today. Think a lot of that is down to sneaking on the scales and seeing a 7lb loss already :)
how are you getting on?

Feeling way better today too! thanks for the heads up on the lots of water :)

I keep saying i'm going to go to the gym if i'm not eating, but can't seem to get myself in there.....i have been getting myself out for at least an hour's walk each day though to try and compensate.

I had a sneaky look on the scales and since starting yesterday its 4.4lbs down already! So totally understand the motivation thing....look at us go yay!:D

I have a social challenge on Sunday....have to go to my future inlaws for Mothers Day lunch....how on earth am i gonna swerve eating without telling everybody I'm on this diet without getting lectured on it as it seems everyone has an opinion on this type of diet?

How long are you looking to stay on TFR plan? Have you alot to lose? Sorry for the personal question - understand if i'm being too nosey!

I already lost 3.5 stone last year on weightwatchers. I got stuck at 13 stone kept getting rid of and putting on the same few pounds. Am looking at doing 4 weeks and then see where I am upto. I want to loose 2 stone :) I have my sisters hen do dead on the 4 week line so I will have 2 shakes during the day and then something light when out for that! Depending on how much I have lost I may just get straight back on it the next day.
main thing is its working yay :)
good luck for Sunday :)

Congrats on the big loss!:D

i know what you mean about hovering around the same pounds...back and forth...that's a huge reason why I am here doing LT! Need a boost!

you'll have that 2 stone off in no time my dear on this by the sounds of your success so far :) I too am aiming for 4 weeks on LT....we can do it!

ive found I'm spending quite a bit of money on random new clothes whenever I go out for my daily walk in the absence of eating haha!

That's funny. I keep buying food for other people when I go out. Really things I would like myself :) haha I am quite excited for tomorrow's weigh in. Keep me posted with how you are doing:)

Omg thats my birthday too!! And I too am going away with the OH!! I have just started week 3 and have so far lost 19lbs. I have decided that although I want to enjoy my weekend away I also want to be good. I think im going to have two shakes a day then have birthday dinner on sat.

Good luck with it xx

Omg thats my birthday too!! And I too am going away with the OH!! I have just started week 3 and have so far lost 19lbs. I have decided that although I want to enjoy my weekend away I also want to be good. I think im going to have two shakes a day then have birthday dinner on sat.

Good luck with it xx

Teamonkey 19 lb is brilliant :) so it's your birthday this weekend? Hope you have a lovely time :)
im going to ask the chemist what is the best stuff to eat for my night out in 4 weeks and also what is okish to drink as I am not drinking water! Lol x

Happy birthdays for then and happy hen night city lady, I feel hungry now thinking what your all going to eat lol. I'm dreading this weekend, going for dinner Saturday and Sunday for Mother's Day but I'm sticking to the shakes - I hope , going to keep focus on weigh in Monday so I don't slip up as 100% so far.

good luck everyone

Hahaha! I have avoided food sections so far as i wasn't sure i could cope seeing all the lovely things...i'd probably have ended up scoffing thee lot there and then in the supermarket like a woman possessed!:eek:

Goodl luck with your weigh in today.....I see a big number loss in your future City Lady :D

Good luck with your weigh in today.....I see a big number loss in your future City Lady...keep me posted :D

@ TeaMonkey - well flamin done to you 19lbs wowzers!!!! :D

We are off to Milan for the Bank Holiday weekend as my birthday treat so avoiding lovely italian food in Italy will be a challenge big time....oh and the lush wine....yikes!! Plan to walk for hours each day seeing the sights that i have already seen as my OH has never been....might do the same as you and take the 2 shakes during the day...will they be your TFR shakes or will you be taking the maintenance ones?

@Emmy Lu - well done on getting this far...how long have you been on TFR? Lots to lose? Mother's Day is gonna be torture but we can do it!!! I may be online on my phone to you for support lol :) Keep
me posted on your journey

xxx

I hope so mrsf. Thankyou.i will let you know this evening. :)

Happy birthdays for then and happy hen night city lady, I feel hungry now thinking what your all going to eat lol. I'm dreading this weekend, going for dinner Saturday and Sunday for Mother's Day but I'm sticking to the shakes - I hope , going to keep focus on weigh in Monday so I don't slip up as 100% so far.

good luck everyone

my family are really not impressed that I won't be eating on Mother's Day..lol..
eldest wanted to take me out and hubby just was stuck with what to get me :) shows me how much my family celebrate with food!
have told hubby I would like a day off cooking and a nice bubble bath to myself( that will be heaven )

I have lst 8lbs :) very happy with that. Looking forward to next weeks loss:)

Is that 8lbs off for you City Lady? Bet that feels good? :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Back