Newbie looking for buddy

Hi all,

I'm new here! This isnt the first time I've tried to shed the pounds but I'm determined it'll be the last! I have about 25lb to lose and would really like to buddy up with someone who is in the same boat to motivate each other. If you're interested please get in touch!

Thanks!

hi, and welcome to minis, am doing atkins and have just under a stone to go, what diet are you on? This is a great website and you'll find alot of help and info... goodluck.

I'd love a buddy-- I need to lose a little more than you--I'm aiming for 35 pounds. Would love to be a support to you, and could use some encouragement (and an occasional kick in the ***).

Hiya

New to site, I was recommended by someone I met in the queue at Asda (can you believe that).

Not quite sure what to expect - but here go's xx;)

Welcome to the site and all the best with your weight loss
This site is fantastic for support :)

Hi Riley,

Would you like to buddy up? I think we have a similar amount to lose and I need someone to be accountable to! What diet are you doing?

I'm not following any particular diet (though I have in the past) I'm just trying to generally watch what I eat (although WW points system and calorie counting are constantly in my head, so I know I'm not going over what I should be each day).

Hi!

I'm new here too...just started at a new group on Tuesday 29th Oct. I'm starting the 5-4-3-2-1 plan with Gymphobics...and a new routine with the gym....hoping I'll get the dress size down by Christmas...

I've got about 3st to lose, which I guess is about 35lbs too.

My week isn't going well so far, curry last night, junk for lunch today (even though I had a healthy one prepared, I got tempted to the pub) and a chinese buffet meal tomorrow night -HELP!!

I did quite well for a while on Slimming World but for some reason I just couldn't stick to it and I've put back on all the weight that I'd lost....I do need some help!!

Also.....can anyone tell me how to get a tracker on here?!

Look forward to more thread replies...

Helen :doh:

Hi ThisTimeItsforReal,

sorry I have been sick for the last few days and haven't been on here. But I'm feeling better now, and more motivated than ever, and would definitely like to be your buddy.

I'm not doing a specific diet-- just calorie counting, and trying to limit the amount of sugar and carbs that I eat, since I know those are my downfall-- once I start, I can't stop.

So, because I was sick, I did not do a good job on my diet, and actually gained a pound last week :eek:, so I really need to get my act together. My "weigh in day" is monday (although I tend to look at the scale every day), so I am hoping to have a good loss to report next monday.

Back