Newbie Looking for help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chlez010411, 18 May 2014.

1. chlez010411

chlez010411 New Member

Hi All, I have done Slimming World Before, although not by myslf at home, and I was wondering if anyone had any Meal Plans that would help or that I could use and adapt. I've seen all of the recipes adn they look great however it's not the dinners I struggle with, its the breakfast and the lunch I cant seem to find resonable ideas that I'd actually eat and there are only so many salads and pasta salads you can eat. HELP!!!:)
  2. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Have a look in the recipe subforum at the breakfast and lunch ideas stickies and there is a whole sub-forum where people post their food diaries. SHould be lots of inspiration :)
  3. josephsmummy

josephsmummy Well-Known Member

I've been having magic porridge for breakfast this week which has been a nice change.
    For lunch I've been having salad, was nice with SW quiche x
  4. SunshineSlimmer

SunshineSlimmer Well-Known Member

I eat a lot of eggs for breakfast, sometimes with a quorn sausage or two- even before SW.
    lunches can be soups, stir fries, chilli, anything really! I'm not a salad person at all, so definitely couldn't have a meal that was just salad. I'm a big fan of making batches of foods with plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day.
  5. chlez010411

chlez010411 New Member

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N9005 using mobile app