1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Looking for help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chlez010411, 18 May 2014 Social URL.

1. chlez010411

chlez010411 New Member

Hi All, I have done Slimming World Before, although not by myslf at home, and I was wondering if anyone had any Meal Plans that would help or that I could use and adapt. I've seen all of the recipes adn they look great however it's not the dinners I struggle with, its the breakfast and the lunch I cant seem to find resonable ideas that I'd actually eat and there are only so many salads and pasta salads you can eat. HELP!!!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Have a look in the recipe subforum at the breakfast and lunch ideas stickies and there is a whole sub-forum where people post their food diaries. SHould be lots of inspiration :)

4. josephsmummy

josephsmummy Gold Member

I've been having magic porridge for breakfast this week which has been a nice change.
    For lunch I've been having salad, was nice with SW quiche x

5. SunshineSlimmer

SunshineSlimmer Full Member

I eat a lot of eggs for breakfast, sometimes with a quorn sausage or two- even before SW.
    lunches can be soups, stir fries, chilli, anything really! I'm not a salad person at all, so definitely couldn't have a meal that was just salad. I'm a big fan of making batches of foods with plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day.

6. chlez010411

chlez010411 New Member

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app